Windows 10: Enable One Drive

Discus and support Enable One Drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I disabled One Drive on Win 10 PC. How do I turn it back on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeborahChase, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Enable One Drive

I disabled One Drive on Win 10 PC. How do I turn it back on?

:)

DeborahChase, Dec 3, 2018
  2. little cat, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Enable One Drive

HP Disk Drive not visible

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you first try the Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    Method 2:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

• Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.

• Right-click on the Disk Drives and click on Properties.

• Go to the Drivers Tab and Click Enable (If not enabled).

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Enable One Drive

1. Enable One Drive - Similar Threads - Enable Drive

2. BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking: I have Two BitLocker-enabled USB flash drives attached to my Windows 10 Pro PC. Both require me to enter the recovery key each time I rebook to PC, which I think is normal. However, one of them locks from time to time without rebooting, requiring me to enter the recovery key...
  3. BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking: I have Two BitLocker-enabled USB flash drives attached to my Windows 10 Pro PC. Both require me to enter the recovery key each time I rebook to PC, which I think is normal. However, one of them locks from time to time without rebooting, requiring me to enter the recovery key...
  4. BitLocker-enabled USB flash drive keeps locking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to enable cd drive in windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable cd drive in windows 10 home edition: cant get cd drive to play cds or read cds or dvd's using windows 10 home editoin on my hp pavillion desk top computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-cd-drive-in-windows-10-home-edition/db2f4cb2-9643-46ec-98e7-37b8b65f86e7
  6. how to enable cd drive in windows 10 home edition

how to enable cd drive in windows 10 home edition: cant get cd drive to play cds or read cds or dvd's using windows 10 home editoin on my hp pavillion desk top computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-cd-drive-in-windows-10-home-edition/db2f4cb2-9643-46ec-98e7-37b8b65f86e7
  7. how to enable cd drive in windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Removable Drive Doesn't Unmount Properly When Hidden Items Option Enabled on Windows File...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removable Drive Doesn't Unmount Properly When Hidden Items Option Enabled on Windows File...: Hi,I have a two LUNs supported SD Card Reader. The issue arises when I remove one of the SD card from the Card Reader slot it disappears from the Windows File Explorer but when “Hidden Items” option is enabled, we can see that SD Card drive is mounted, and Files are visible....
  9. Removable Drive Doesn't Unmount Properly When Hidden Items Option Enabled on Windows File...

Removable Drive Doesn't Unmount Properly When Hidden Items Option Enabled on Windows File...: Hi,I have a two LUNs supported SD Card Reader. The issue arises when I remove one of the SD card from the Card Reader slot it disappears from the Windows File Explorer but when “Hidden Items” option is enabled, we can see that SD Card drive is mounted, and Files are visible....
  10. Should I enable BitLocker on Dev Drive volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I enable BitLocker on Dev Drive volume: Hello,I am trying out Dev Drive. For that, I formatted the second disk on my laptop as Dev Drive. I now see that BitLocker is not enabled. I have not been able to find any discussion what are the tradeoffs for enabling it. As Dev Drive is much about performance, I am worried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to enable 1 drive