Windows 10: Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers

Discus and support Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Our company has Microsoft 365 deployed. We setup Kiosk mode on Intune, and only specified Win32 Apps available to AzureAD users. How to setup the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexander Lai, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers

Our company has Microsoft 365 deployed. We setup Kiosk mode on Intune, and only specified Win32 Apps available to AzureAD users.

How to setup the Intune device configuration so that AzureAD users logging in Kiosk-enabled computers will be able to access their OneDrive (business)?

Thanks.

Alexander Lai

:)

Alexander Lai, Jul 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers

1. Enable OneDrive on Windows 10 Kisok-enabled Computers - Similar Threads - Enable OneDrive Kisok

2. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10: I'm trying to install WSL but I keep getting the same error.Here are some photos of my settings:https://photos.app.goo.gl/D1TLZoWW64rTMXHa7I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus I used toI have VMware verison 16 installed.Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Virtualization Enabled in BIOS but not enabled in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent

RANT: OneDrive enabled without consent: /rant ONWhy the hell did I find OneDrive enabled and syncing my desktop & documents folder without my consent?And why for the love of everything removing those 2 folders from the synched folders deleted all of my desktop stuff?Please, stop harassing users with this kind of...
  6. How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?: It appear to be not showing the volume overlay in my laptop window 10, model dell latitude 3490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-enable-the-volume-osd-in-windows-10/0827adef-6877-4baf-afb9-cf5161bb8247
  7. How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?

How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?: It appear to be not showing the volume overlay in my laptop window 10, model dell latitude 3490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-enable-the-volume-osd-in-windows-10/0827adef-6877-4baf-afb9-cf5161bb8247
  8. How to enable Enable the Volume OSD in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Personal Vault in OneDrive and Windows 10 OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service where you can view, browse, upload, and share the files you saved online to OneDrive....
  10. Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration: How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone. OneDrive is free online storage at...