Windows 10: Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10

Discus and support Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Hello tfwul, *Smile If you are only disabling the built-in Administrator account, then you shouldn't have any issues as long as you have another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by poolwizard, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10

Hello tfwul, *Smile

If you are only disabling the built-in Administrator account, then you shouldn't have any issues as long as you have another administrator account on the PC.

Which account are you trying to delete?

Brink, Nov 19, 2016
  2. D4ni3l Win User

thanks for this very detailed and complete tutorial
    the super admin mode becomes clear to me ..

D4ni3l, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm glad it could help Daniel. *Smile

Brink, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10

Hi Im trying to do option 4 but when I click command print it asks for password to access it

InfiniteAlpha, Dec 16, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello InfiniteAlpha, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

I'm not sure what you mean by "click command print" since there is not any mention of that in option 4. Please provide more details.

If you meant that this happens when you select to boot to a command prompt, then did you boot from a recovery drive?

Brink, Dec 16, 2016
  6. Sorry I'm on the phone as such it auto corrected, basically I go to Command Prompt and it comes up with my account which I can't log into as I had a pin before safe boot and it no longer works, so I have no idea how to get the hidden administrator up. And I'm stuck on step 2 in option 4.

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Did you boot from a Windows 10 installation USB or recovery drive to boot to a command prompt at boot?

If you used any other method, it'll ask for an administrator account password.

Brink, Dec 16, 2016
  8. Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10

I used the system configuration to safe boot and then it came up I then used option 6 to get onto advanced options not sure how to do either of the ones your talking about.

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    The links in step 1 can help show you how to.

Brink, Dec 16, 2016
  10. Ok I found what your talking about however it seems I don't have any of them, I used option 6 to get into boot and the only drives I see are: Hard Drive, CD/DVD Drive and UEFI: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSD0 not sure if that's helpful or not

11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 16, 2016
  12. I have no USB flash drives as such I can't do it that way

13. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 16, 2016
  14. I did option 6 just as it said and it came up with the screenshot shown in the option 6 but only on part 4 not part 3.

15. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Dec 16, 2016
Thema:

1. Enable or Disable Elevated Administrator account in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Elevated

2. Administrator Account has been disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Administrator Account has been disabled on Windows 10: This article mentions various methods to fix your disabled administrator account on Windows 10. To access most of the features, you need administrator privilege on your PC. And, if you are not able to access the administrator account for some reason, it can prevent you from...
  3. Enumerate administrator accounts on elevation policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enumerate administrator accounts on elevation policy: I am the only one using my laptop and I set the UAC elevation prompt to Prompt for Credentials on the Secure Desktop for local Admin accounts which I prefer to use....
  4. Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enable Administrator account through user account in windows 10: Dear All, I just created a local user account in windows 10 pro. But unfortunately, I disable the administrator account and restart the system. i wanted to enable administrator account again now but its showing access is denied error. Can anyone suggest me to enable...
  5. Elevated administrator name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Elevated administrator name: On the cmd prompt I entered a name for the "elevated administrator". Now I want to change it but I forgot what it was, and I need to know what it is to change it. How or where can I go in win 10 to see what it is?*Redface 36592
  6. Windows 10 automatically disabled my administrator account

Windows 10 automatically disabled my administrator account: So I have an old admin account on my computer, that I dont remember the password for because I haven't used it in over a year. I started using my administrator account and when I upgraded to win10, it automatically disabled my administrator account and now i can't login to...
  7. Administrative account disabled

Administrative account disabled: I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and wanted to get rid of the login screen password and turn off UAC because I find both of them annoying. After I tried to disable the main user password, it basically removed all permissions from my profile and I couldn't access...
  8. Access denied disabling Built-in Elevated "Administrator" Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied disabling Built-in Elevated "Administrator" Account: Following an internet tutorial to disable Group Policies at start-up, I've found out somewhere on my PC ( domain=9PP0802 ) that I only had read permissions. Full Control, was in the hand of the mighty Built-in Elevated "Administrator" Account. So I've tried to change...
  9. See if Process is Running as Administrator (elevated) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See if Process is Running as Administrator (elevated) in Windows 10: How to: See if Process is Running as Administrator (elevated) in Windows 10 [img] Information A process is an instance of a program that is being executed. Each process running in Windows is assigned a unique decimal number called the process ID, or PID. Some...
  10. Enable or Disable Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Account in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Account in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable User Accounts in Windows 10 User accounts help control which files and apps each person can use and what changes they can make to the PC. If you have a user account that you want to make...