Windows 10: Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on hover in Windows 10

Discus and support Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on hover in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]News and Interest is a new feature that has been added by Microsoft in Windows 10. It can be found as a small weather icon on the lower right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 10, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on hover in Windows 10

Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on hover in Windows 10 Enable-or-Disable-Open-News-and-Interests-on-Hover-in-Windows-10.png
    News and Interest is a new feature that has been added by Microsoft in Windows 10. It can be found as a small weather icon on the lower right corner of your desktop. The widget consists of a tailored feed of news, weather, and other information as per your interest. The best part of this […]

This article Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on hover in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

News & Interests pops up then disappears

Of my 6 machines only one has seen it appear so far. I'm in two minds whether to leave it turned on or not, but it seems to be working normally.

You could try disabling 'open on hover' or even turning it off completely. Then turn it back on and see if then works properly.

Customization - How to Add or Remove News and Interests icon on Taskbar in Windows 10 | Windows Questions

Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on Hover in Windows 10

3. f14tomcat Win User
    f14tomcat, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Enable or Disable Open News and Interests on hover in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Open

2. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  3. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  4. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest: This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal tiles too so as to read the full news on hovering over the headlineTOP STORIES: Normal Tile: Please have this done...
  5. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest: This feature is already present, but only in the *TOP STORIES SECTION* not in the normal news tiles. I think, we must have this feature in the normal tiles too so as to read the full news on hovering over the headlineTOP STORIES: Normal Tile: Please have this done...
  6. Preview of full news on hover in News and Interest

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 News and Interest

Windows 10 News and Interest: After the latest Windows 10 update , The news and interest language changedAnd there is no option for "Change Language" In dropdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/46646b4f-8f72-4f2b-b17c-501fccd23c9a
  8. How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Fully Disable Windows 10 News & Interests: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MuscleBound76 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nedf5r/how_to_fully_disable_windows_10_news_interests/
  9. Widget "news and Interests": options 'Open on Hover' and 'Reduce taskbar updates' are missing

Widget "news and Interests": options 'Open on Hover' and 'Reduce taskbar updates' are missing: Hello!I can't find 'Open on Hover' and 'Reduce taskbar updates' options for "News and interests". How can I fix it? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-news-and-interests-options-open-on-hover/b3272a9c-78fe-46e5-9edf-0562ce692a3e
  10. How to disable News and Interests in the taskbar?

How to disable News and Interests in the taskbar?: Is there a way to completely disable the new News and Interests in the Windows 10 taskbar? I don't mean the Hide option but really disable it?This thing is forced down our throats and really should be an opt-in feature. MS really is adding more and more BS :...