Windows 10: Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When installed on Windows, Apps can register themselves to launch as soon as you log in to your account. While this works for those apps which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 11, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10

Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10 enable-disable-xbox-startup.jpg
    When installed on Windows, Apps can register themselves to launch as soon as you log in to your account. While this works for those apps which you need to be there, such as Screenshot taking tools, but apps that can be launched later can get annoying. The same is the case with the Xbox App, […]

This article Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 11, 2021

2. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    How to disable automatic login in the Windows 10 Xbox One app?

Hi,

For your account not to be automatically signed in to the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device, you need to sign it out after using it. By doing so, you will be required to enter your credentials the next time you sign in to the Xbox app. Here's how:

• Open the Xbox app.
    • With your account signed in, go to Settings.
    • Under the General tab, click Sign Out.
    • Close the Xbox app. Try launching it again this time and check if your account is still being automatically logged in.

Currently, there is no setting that disables automatically signing in your account to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Should you want to request for it, you may do so by using the

Feedback Hub
    . We definitely welcome your ideas and suggestions that can help improve our products and services.

Looking forward to hear from you with the results.

Paul Bab, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10

1. Enable or Disable Xbox App Automatic Startup on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Enable Disable Xbox

2. Windows 11 Startup apps disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Startup apps disabled: After updating to Windows 11 some of my startup apps are no longer working, I checked in task manager all of the have a similar characteristic which is the command line only shows the program ".exe" name without the full file path. Tried reinstalling all those programs but...
  3. Windows 11 Startup apps disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Startup apps disabled: After updating to Windows 11 some of my startup apps are no longer working, I checked in task manager all of the have a similar characteristic which is the command line only shows the program ".exe" name without the full file path. Tried reinstalling all those programs but...
  4. Disable automatic startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable automatic startup: Whenever I try to play Roblox or Minecraft, Windows mixed reality and steamVR auto start and force the game into VR mode, Does anybody know how to stop this without physically disconnecting the headset?...
  5. Disable automatic startup

Disable automatic startup: Whenever I try to play Roblox or Minecraft, Windows mixed reality and steamVR auto start and force the game into VR mode, Does anybody know how to stop this without physically disconnecting the headset?...
  6. Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows 11 keep disabling the services after a few seconds I start my computer. I tried to set the startup type to automatically using the services and run as administrator but the problem was still the same. Is there any clue to make them start...
  7. Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.

Windows 11 disabled services automatically after startup.: Hi, I'm having a problem with Windows 11 keep disabling the services after a few seconds I start my computer. I tried to set the startup type to automatically using the services and run as administrator but the problem was still the same. Is there any clue to make them start...
  8. Enable or Disable Automatic Repair in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Automatic Repair in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Automatic Repair in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Repair in Windows 10 If you PC crashes 2 times consecutively or fails to boot, Windows 10 will run Automatic Repair by default during the next startup in an attempt to diagnose...
  9. Enable or Disable Startup Delay in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Startup Delay in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Startup Delay in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Delay of Running Startup Apps in Windows 10 signs in to Windows. Startup items can be added by either the programs or drivers installed, or manually by you. By default, Windows will run...
  10. Enable or Disable Automatic Maintenance in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Automatic Maintenance in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Automatic Maintenance in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Automatic Maintenance in Windows 10 Automatic Maintenance is when Windows automatically runs maintenance on a daily schedule when you're not using your computer. This includes...