Windows 10: Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt

Discus and support Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you enable RDC, you can increase the number of Remote Desktop Connections in Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. In this post, we will show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 24, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt

Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt Turn-On-or-Off-the-Your-remote-session-will-be-disconnected-RDC-prompt.jpg
    If you enable RDC, you can increase the number of Remote Desktop Connections in Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer. In this post, we will show you how to Turn On or Off the Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) prompt Your remote session will be disconnected in Windows 11/10. Turn on or off Your remote session will be disconnected RDC […]

This article Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 24, 2022

2. Windows 10 Remote Desktop Session - Sound stops when disconnect

This was originally asked as a question back in 2016

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ops-when/40594f6f-933a-4a2e-90cc-388fd4410851

To summarise: Connecting or disconnecting a Remote Desktop session to a Windows 10 machine disrupts the Audio Drivers in a way that halts audio playback, and requires the playing application to be restarted. It seems tied to updates to Remote
    Desktop in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.

That thread had plenty of people experiencing the same problem, plenty of attempts to fix the problem, but no conclusion or feedback from Microsoft.

I have tried:

• Disabling audio redirection in the Registry (HLKM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\WinStations\RDP-Tcp\fDisableAudioCapture)
    • Disabling the Remote Desktop Port Redirection Service
    • Disabling (on my client) Remote Audio Playback (Playback on Remote PC)

None of these help. As soon as you connect or disconnect, RDP is messing with the Wave drivers, and the applications can't handle it.

Does anyone share this problem or have any other suggestions to try?

NickPiggott., Apr 24, 2022
  3. hoop2241 Win User
    Disconnecting a Windows 10 Remote Desktop Session???

How to properly disconnect a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) in Windows 10? While working out of my home using my recently Windows 10 upgraded laptop, I use a RDC to access my office desktop PC, which is also running the upgraded version of Windows 10.
    My problem is that when I close/end the RDC, by simply closing the connection, for some reason it does not disconnect from my office PC, so when I try to RDC again, I get an error message saying that the RDC is already in use or busy. I'm in the only one
    who can access my office PC via RDC. When I was using Windows 8.1, I followed the same procedures to end the RDC and I was able to log back in without any issues. With Windows 10, the connection does not end. Is there a way to ensure that when I end the
    RDC, that it actually disconnects from the remote PC? Thank you!

hoop2241, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt

Windows 10 Remote Desktop Session - Sound stops when disconnect

The problem happens once I am connected. There is no problem with the configuration of RDC connetion.

If there is some music playing in the remote server when I connect (with the same userid) the music stops. JRiver Media Center or YouTube running in Edge or Chrome) applications do not close. Only the music stops. I click on play and get the music running
    again.

Then when I disconnect the remote session, the same happens. The application does not close but the music stops playing.

Thanks.

Regards.

FJSampedro, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt

1. Enable or Disable Your remote session will be disconnected RDC prompt - Similar Threads - Enable Disable remote

2. Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Remote Desktop Services Session Ended: HelloRDP is enabled on the device but upon connecting, after logging off the current user, we get the following error.Your Remote Desktop Services Session has ended.The connection to the remote computer was lost, possibly due to network connectivity problems. Try connecting...
  3. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  4. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote desktop session disconnections: Hello to all.I have a problem with one of users of my RDS server.Client is Windows 10, server is Windows Server 2016Client works via openvpn connection At start of a work, he has multiple cases of remote desktop session disconnections mostly at first 1-2 hour of working,...
  5. Remote desktop session disconnections

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. The Remote Computer disconnected the session...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Remote Computer disconnected the session...: I'm trying to set up a new PC in my workplace. We use Remote Desktop to connect to our server, which is an ancient win2000 unit, but I've set up plenty of new Windows 10 machines throughout the office and never had this issue. Normally, I enter the address of the server and...
  7. The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...

in Windows 10 News
    The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...: [ATTACH]Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) is a role in Remote Desktop Services (RDS) that host Windows applications or desktops. These can be accessed using the […] This article The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop License Servers...
  8. Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote session was disconnected because there are no remote deskcop license servers...: I'm trying to connect to a host server and am getting this message. Is the problem on my end or the host's end? How would I go about checking to see if the problem is on my side? The tech support on the host's side won't be available until Monday morning, and I need to...
  9. Turn On or Off 'Your remote session will be disconnected' in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off 'Your remote session will be disconnected' in Windows: How to: Turn On or Off 'Your remote session will be disconnected' in Windows Turn On or Off RDC "Your remote session will be disconnected" Message in Windows [img] Information You can use the Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe) or connect to and control your Windows...
  10. RDC - Connect Remotely to your Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    RDC - Connect Remotely to your Windows 10 PC: How to: RDC - Connect Remotely to your Windows 10 PC How to use Remote Desktop Connection to connect to and from your Windows 10 PC RDP or Remote Desktop Protocol is the Windows protocol taking care of remote desktop connections. Remote Desktop Connection, short RDC...