Windows 10: enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization

Discus and support enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently had to re-install windows and now tried connecting remotely to my pc on my company domain via vpn and it cannot find my pc/remote desktop not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LAdyTeacher, Jun 1, 2019.

1. enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization

Recently had to re-install windows and now tried connecting remotely to my pc on my company domain via vpn and it cannot find my pc/remote desktop not enabled. I checked the settings on my pc and sure enough under settings/remote desktop this message appears 'some settings are managed by your organization'.

google search results attempts to fix tried:

- change local group policy settings to allow desktop connections

remote desktop services/remote desktop session host/connections/enable

- tried enabling data collection and preview builds/allow telemetry

- tried changing pc ownership from organization to me.

Still nothing works. My network engineer is stumped as well. Please does someone have a solution or fix to this. Very frustrating.

:)

LAdyTeacher, Jun 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 1, 2019
  3. remote desktop

Hi.

My name is Ben

Independent Advisor

I hope to help.

If you are running Windows 10 version 1709 or later, the new way to enable and manage Remote Desktop is through the Configuration application. To check, click the Start button and select Settings (the gear icon in the lower left of the Start menu). Then, from
    the Configuration window, select System and choose Remote Desktop from the list of options on the left.

Make sure your PC does not fall asleep when Remote Desktop is enabled (you cannot connect remotely if your PC is inactive or off) and allow it to be detected on your local network so you can connect without knowing the IP address of the remote PC.

However, keep in mind that Microsoft is slowly deleting legacy interfaces with each Windows 10 update, so it might be a good idea to get used to managing Remote Desktop in the Configuration application.

For those who are new to Remote Desktop: the steps described here must be performed on the PC to which you want to connect.

MilagrosM2020, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Yancyd66 Win User

enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization

*Some settings are managed by your organization

Did that and it doesn't work.

Open Start Menu and type gpedit.msc.

• Right click on gpedit.msc and Run as Administrator.
    • Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Data Collection and Preview Builds.
    • Find Allow Telemetry and double click on it.
    • Change its setting to Enabled and change the drop down menu entry to 3-Full.
    • Click on Apply and OK.
    • Again open the file and change setting like before. That means change Enabled to Not Configured.
    • Still see: *Some settings are managed by your organization.

Then tried regedit suggestion from other community person that didn't work:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > PushNotifications.

Now you will see NoToastApplicationNotification. Double click on it.

Now change its value 1 to 0. 1 is default value. You will make it 0.

Click on OK.

Now, Sign out your Microsoft Account. Sign in again.

Issue with this suggestion is that there is no "PushNotifications" listed.

Yancyd66, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization

1. enable remote desktop - some settings are managed by your organization - Similar Threads - enable remote desktop

2. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  3. Remote Desktop showing some setting were managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop showing some setting were managed by your organization: Hello...I am Vijaykumar BejagamI was facing problem in connecting the remote desktop in windows 10 pro for workstations, I have tried all the solutions that were placed in different communities. Here I am attaching some pictures of this issues...
  4. Remote Desktop showing some setting were managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop showing some setting were managed by your organization: Hello...I am Vijaykumar BejagamI was facing problem in connecting the remote desktop in windows 10 pro for workstations, I have tried all the solutions that were placed in different communities. Here I am attaching some pictures of this issues...
  5. Remote Desktop showing some setting were managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  7. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  8. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  9. *Some settings are managed by your organization

*Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  10. Some settings are managed by your organization. No Desktop Background.

Some settings are managed by your organization. No Desktop Background.: In Windows 10, in Personalization > Background, I have red text that says, Some settings are managed by your organization, and all desktop background features are greyed out and inaccessible. What does this mean and how do I get the desktop background function back? Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remote desktop some settings are managed

2. remote desktop some settings are managed by your organization

3. enable remote desktop some settings managed

4. windows 10 remote desktop some settings are managed by your organisation,
  5. some settings are managed by organization remote desktop,
  6. remote desktop some settings are managed by your,
  7. how to enable remote desktop managed by organization,
  8. remote desktop managed by organisation,
  9. enable remote desktop some settings are managed by your organization,
  10. managed by organization remote desktop,
  11. some settings are managed by your organization enable remote.desktop,