Windows 10: Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard

Discus and support Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows shows that Secure Boot is disabled, I have gone into the BIOS/UEFI and indeed Secure Boot is disabled. I cannot find where I can enable Secure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by scopio, Jul 25, 2021.

1. scopio Win User

Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard

Windows shows that Secure Boot is disabled, I have gone into the BIOS/UEFI and indeed Secure Boot is disabled. I cannot find where I can enable Secure Boot (see photo below). https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/8093/WMUDA9.jpg Can someone here instruct me on how to enable Secure Boot please? Fast Boot is also disabled should it be enabled? Thanks

:)

scopio, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Kbird Win User

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Well that will change things cos the AudioSetup Guide for the Z270x says you have HDA....mb_manual_200series-audio.pdf

gotta go sorry....

GA-Z170-HD3 (rev. 1.0) board appears to have had the HDA 1st (7277 (same as mine) but then foe Win10 1809 they changed it to UAD ...you can tell by the File size....30mb vs 250+mb.

GA-Z170-HD3 (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

Kbird, Jul 25, 2021
  3. BunnyJ Win User
    What's a Good, Affordable Motherboard?

Check out Gigabyte, Asus and/or AsRock.. all of these are solid brands.

1 Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3

BunnyJ, Jul 25, 2021
  4. ruzzi Win User

What's a Good, Affordable Motherboard?

Yeah thanks. I like MSI and Asus. I really don't like Gigabyte though
    Hey thanks. I already got a parts list on that site. Heres the link:

Intel Core i5-6500, MSI GeForce GTX 970, Cooler Master HAF 912 USB3.0 - Lighter Rig - xlooks Saved Part List - PCPartPicker

Now, I want to get a lower priced motherboard. A few people suggestedI get a Micro ATX as opposed to an ATX. What do you think I should get and is there a big difference between the two?

Can you also suggest a lower priced PSU and computer case?

ruzzi, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard - Similar Threads - Enable Secure Boot

2. How do I enable Secure Boot on a Gigabyte motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enable Secure Boot on a Gigabyte motherboard?: I've been having an issue with trying to enable secure boot in my gigabyte bios. I've disabled CSM support as seen below, and I've made sure that I don't have secure boot already enabled my settings. Even though I've done these things, when I go on the "boot" tab on my bios,...
  3. How do I enable Secure Boot on a Gigabyte motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I enable Secure Boot on a Gigabyte motherboard?: I've been having an issue with trying to enable secure boot in my gigabyte bios. I've disabled CSM support as seen below, and I've made sure that I don't have secure boot already enabled my settings. Even though I've done these things, when I go on the "boot" tab on my bios,...
  4. Enable Secure Boot

Enable Secure Boot: When I enable secure boot mode in the bios, and go to windows I get "Secure Boot Status: Not Compatible" how can I fix it? I have an Asus Prime A320m-k motherboard, ryzen 3100, 16 ram and RX570 PD: I have seen other people with the same motherboard with secure boot mode...
  5. Enable Secure Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Secure Boot: When I enable secure boot mode in the bios, and go to windows I get "Secure Boot Status: Not Compatible" how can I fix it? I have an Asus Prime A320m-k motherboard, ryzen 3100, 16 ram and RX570 PD: I have seen other people with the same motherboard with secure boot mode...
  6. Enable Secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Secure boot: Hello everyone, I've trying to enable secure boot in my pc in the BIOS I have a gigabyte motherboard, and I'm doing this because I want to play Valorant in my pc. I have the TPM 2.0 activated but the secure boot not. When I'm trying to change this in the Bios Disabled the CSM...
  7. Enable Secure boot

Enable Secure boot: Hello everyone, I've trying to enable secure boot in my pc in the BIOS I have a gigabyte motherboard, and I'm doing this because I want to play Valorant in my pc. I have the TPM 2.0 activated but the secure boot not. When I'm trying to change this in the Bios Disabled the CSM...
  8. Enabling Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Secure Boot: Hello, I have Windows 11 home. My motherboard is a Z590 Aorus Pro Ax. When I go into my Bios it says that I have secure boot mode "enabled". However, when I go to my system information it says "Secure Boot State: Off". I'm trying to figure how to turn it on. It seems like...
  9. Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enable Secure Boot on GA-Z170-HD3 CF motherboard: Windows shows that Secure Boot is disabled, I have gone into the BIOS/UEFI and indeed Secure Boot is disabled. I cannot find where I can enable Secure Boot (see photo below). https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/8093/WMUDA9.jpg Can someone here instruct me on how to enable...
  10. enable secure boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    enable secure boot: How do I enable Secure Boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/enable-secure-boot/2cb66ff5-ca78-43df-852f-7ed0f03bd331"