Windows 10: Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11

Discus and support Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have looked everywhere and I could not find the answer to my question. I want to enable secure boot so I can install Windows 11, but it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sebas Gerritsen, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11

So I have looked everywhere and I could not find the answer to my question. I want to enable secure boot so I can install Windows 11, but it doesn't seem to work. I know I have to turn off CSM support to have access to the secure boot option. But when I try to save & exit my screen goes black and I have to cmos reset my motherboard. I have heard that this is a problem with some motherboards, and that it could be fixed by pluging your monitor directly into the motherboard or having a different usb type for keyboard and mouse I am not so sure about the last one and haven't tried it. So th

:)

Sebas Gerritsen, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11

1. Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11 - Similar Threads - Enable secure boot

2. Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC: I do not know how to enable the Secure Boot. I tried by using the BIOS mode and I couldn't find the option. I've tried by using the Windows troubleshooting https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-and-secure-boot-a8ff1202-c0d9-42f5-940f-843abef64fad and no...
  3. Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Secure Boot B550M DS3H AC: I do not know how to enable the Secure Boot. I tried by using the BIOS mode and I couldn't find the option. I've tried by using the Windows troubleshooting https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-and-secure-boot-a8ff1202-c0d9-42f5-940f-843abef64fad and no...
  4. gigabyte b450m h нужно ли выключать secure boot ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gigabyte b450m h нужно ли выключать secure boot ?: Всем привет. Планирую обновить видеокарту на asus rtx 3050 phoenix на следующей конфигурации R5 1600af/gigabyte b450m h биос-F63/ram 16g/gtx 1050ti/монитор benq подключен в hdmi.Возникло несколько вопросов: нужно ли выключать secure boot перед заменой видеокарты и есть ли...
  5. gigabyte b450m h нужно ли выключать secure boot ?

gigabyte b450m h нужно ли выключать secure boot ?: Всем привет. Планирую обновить видеокарту на asus rtx 3050 phoenix на следующей конфигурации R5 1600af/gigabyte b450m h биос-F63/ram 16g/gtx 1050ti/монитор benq подключен в hdmi.Возникло несколько вопросов: нужно ли выключать secure boot перед заменой видеокарты и есть ли...
  6. Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11: My Windows 11 keeps failing. I ran the windows compatibility checker from Windows which told me I need to enable secure boot. I followed some youtube tutorials to enable secure book and TPM 2,0. Update still keeps failing. Ran a compatibility check from github WhyNotWin11 and...
  7. Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11

Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11: My Windows 11 keeps failing. I ran the windows compatibility checker from Windows which told me I need to enable secure boot. I followed some youtube tutorials to enable secure book and TPM 2,0. Update still keeps failing. Ran a compatibility check from github WhyNotWin11 and...
  8. WINDOWS 11 installation gigabyte b450m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 installation gigabyte b450m: Hello . I have been experiencing a problem installing windows 11 it says that I need to turn on secure boot ,and on my mother board when I turn on secure boot I have to disable CSM support which then leads to the problem saying no bootable device is there ,and then when I...
  9. Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable secure boot on Gigabyte B450M DS3H for windows 11: So I have looked everywhere and I could not find the answer to my question. I want to enable secure boot so I can install Windows 11, but it doesn't seem to work. I know I have to turn off CSM support to have access to the secure boot option. But when I try to save & exit my...
  10. Ryzen 5600x and Gigabyte B550m DS3H with SVM enabled won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ryzen 5600x and Gigabyte B550m DS3H with SVM enabled won't boot: Hi, I have Ryzen 5 5600x with Gigabyte B550m DS3h mobo, when I enabled SVM win 10 wont bootBIOS updated to latest, with bitdefender clean install on win 10 Version 21H1 latest updates...