Windows 10: Enable Sets

Discus and support Enable Sets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone!It is possible to enable Sets on Windows 10 1809-21H2?Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DraganVictor Georgian, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Enable Sets

Hi everyone!It is possible to enable Sets on Windows 10 1809-21H2?Thanks!

:)

DraganVictor Georgian, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Enable Sets

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Enable Sets

1. Enable Sets - Similar Threads - Enable Sets

2. My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC: Hi,I have win11 pro and deactivate Enhance Pointer Precision in my mouse settings, then click apply. It stays off for the rest of the session. However, everytime I start the computer it is activated again.First I thought it was Logitech ghub software causing the problem, so I...
  3. My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps enabling Enhance Pointer Precision in mouse settings every time i start my PC: Hi,I have win11 pro and deactivate Enhance Pointer Precision in my mouse settings, then click apply. It stays off for the rest of the session. However, everytime I start the computer it is activated again.First I thought it was Logitech ghub software causing the problem, so I...
  4. Cannot enable Virus and Threat Settings.

Cannot enable Virus and Threat Settings.: I need to turn off virus and threat protection settings, but whenever I try to it says 'Page not available' I do not have a third party antivirusI think I might have downloaded something from the web that contained malware, but I deleted it all and then performed a computer...
  5. Cannot enable Virus and Threat Settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable Virus and Threat Settings.: I need to turn off virus and threat protection settings, but whenever I try to it says 'Page not available' I do not have a third party antivirusI think I might have downloaded something from the web that contained malware, but I deleted it all and then performed a computer...
  6. How to fix "Please update device's setting to enable media transfer" error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Please update device's setting to enable media transfer" error?: whenever I connect my phone xiaomi mi note 10, android to my pc via a usb cable and open the photos application on my windows 11 laptop i keep getting this error "Please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" same issue arises on my windows 10 computer, I...
  7. How to fix "Please update device's setting to enable media transfer" error?

How to fix "Please update device's setting to enable media transfer" error?: whenever I connect my phone xiaomi mi note 10, android to my pc via a usb cable and open the photos application on my windows 11 laptop i keep getting this error "Please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" same issue arises on my windows 10 computer, I...
  8. I don't have the option "UEFI firmware settings" from the recovery menu. How can I enable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have the option "UEFI firmware settings" from the recovery menu. How can I enable...: I am running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 on a new PC. I am unable to get to the UEFI or BIOS settings using the key on reboot method, for my system these are F7 and Delete. I have disabled fast startup. When I follow the path "Settings" -> "Update and Security" -> "Recpvery"...
  9. I don't have the option "UEFI firmware settings" from the recovery menu. How can I enable...

I don't have the option "UEFI firmware settings" from the recovery menu. How can I enable...: I am running Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 on a new PC. I am unable to get to the UEFI or BIOS settings using the key on reboot method, for my system these are F7 and Delete. I have disabled fast startup. When I follow the path "Settings" -> "Update and Security" -> "Recpvery"...
  10. how to enable the go back option in system settings in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enable the go back option in system settings in windows 11?: I didn't like the windows 11 options so I want to go back to windows 10. The Go back option in system settings is disabled. It is saying "This option is no longer available on this PC"....