Windows 10: Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Everyone,We are getting sign in and sync issues for a customer on their Modern Windows 10 PC using their Work or school account on the Sticky Notes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MGhosh21, May 10, 2021.

1. MGhosh21 Win User

Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC

Hi Everyone,We are getting sign in and sync issues for a customer on their Modern Windows 10 PC using their Work or school account on the Sticky Notes application. Windows 10 PC is AAD joined and built using Autopilot. All policies are deployed via the Endpoint Manager console. Whenever a user opens the sticky notes app on their modern device and tries to sync with their UPN then they get the attached error. Is there settings that we can change in any of the policies or any CSP that we can deploy to enable sign in and sync enable for Work or School account? Any help will be much app

:)

MGhosh21, May 10, 2021
  2. jrng Win User

signing work account in sticky notes

anyone has the same issue signing in work account in sticky notes app? it says "We couldn't verify your sign-in info. Your org has disabled sign-in and sync with a work or school account. sign in with
    your microsoft account.

i have no problem sign in work account from other app such as microsoft whiteboard and accessing my work account sticky notes via Sticky Notes

Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC ddefa9a3-db3b-47a1-85e9-40e0ed57db27?upload=true.png

[Move from OneNote/ Windows 10/Microsoft 365 Apps or Office 365 for business]

3. Brink Win User
    Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 10, 2021
  4. Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC

How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

Hi, hope someone can help me.

I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices.

I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message:

Your org has disabled sign-in and sync with a work or school account. Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Does anyone know how to enable this? I've checked all the settings I've applied in the Windows configuration profiles and nothing suggests the above feature being blocked?

Any help is appreciated.

Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC cd76453e-0f4d-403c-b304-53cfffff218c?upload=true.png

deankingdk, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC

1. Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Enable Sign Sync

2. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing: Sticky Notes not syncing anymore Last sync was today at 9am ESTIs MS having issues with sticky notes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-syncing/9373ec5a-9498-4e9a-b7f7-18376ab35d42
  3. sticky notes not syncing

sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  4. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  5. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing

Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  7. signing work account in sticky notes

signing work account in sticky notes: anyone has the same issue signing in work account in sticky notes app? it says "We couldn't verify your sign-in info. Your org has disabled sign-in and sync with a work or school account. sign in with your microsoft account. i have no problem sign in work account from other...
  8. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  9. How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable 'sign-in and sync with a work or school account' on Endpoint Manager: Hi, hope someone can help me. I've recently started to use Endpoint Manager to manage our work devices. I've tweaked a few settings here and there and have noticed that now when using my Sticky Notes app, it says the following message: Your org has disabled sign-in and...
  10. sticky note syncing

sticky note syncing: Question. I can type the word "House" on a Sticky Note and it saves in the cloud. I can open that same sticky note in outlook.com and read "House". I can open outlook on my computer, go to notes and open the note and read "House". With that said.... I DRAW a house on a...