Windows 10: Enable taskbar blur

Discus and support Enable taskbar blur in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Random Username, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Enable taskbar blur

Hello,

I have noticed that in the final version the taskbar is transparent without any blur, unlike the start menu. The Preview versions had some blur, afaik. Is there any way to re-enable this?

:)

Random Username, Jul 30, 2015
  2. LOTGS Win User

Blurry tiles on Start Screen

Hmm, that doesn't seem to make a difference for me. Are you using the Start Screen or the Start Menu?

LOTGS, Jul 30, 2015
  3. DanielF96 Win User
    Can i ask why the taskbar isn't blurry?

Its transparent, but the taskbar isn't blurred like the start menu/action center

DanielF96, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Enable taskbar blur

1. Enable taskbar blur - Similar Threads - Enable taskbar blur

2. Blurring

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blurring: Tgis app is a waste of money. It either produces images that are blurry and unusable or in a format that won't upload to facebook etc. Pointless and a waste of of my time. Is there a list of settings that will at least stop the blurring please ?...
  3. Blurring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurring: Tgis app is a waste of money. It either produces images that are blurry and unusable or in a format that won't upload to facebook etc. Pointless and a waste of of my time. Is there a list of settings that will at least stop the blurring please ?...
  4. Blurring

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar: The text is so blurred compared to others which are crystal clear as you can see and this is so disturbing and uncomfortable to the eyes. There's something I can do about this?And adjusting ClearType text doesn't even work. :/...
  6. why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why is the customization of start, taskbar option blurred?: i have windows 10 home and the option for customization of start and taskbar is blurred. Is this a windows 10 pro feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-customization-of-start-taskbar-option/4cf5fc1a-bc5a-4402-87ff-0cce73b1858a
  7. blur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blur: I have problem looking at the screen. I am using a desktop screen for my laptop because my laptop screen's broken down. everything on this desktop screen seem to be blurred. From words to small icons on google chrome seem to have shadows faded from left to right and it really...
  8. Enable Back Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Enable Back Taskbar: Hey everyone I disabled pin items to taskbar via registry (among with many many more tweaks) and unfortunately cannot restore ability to add or drag n drop items to taskbar anymore, I tried to revert some changes by getting some reg files here but couldn't find the right one...
  9. Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur.

in Windows 10 Support
    Apparently everything except my taskbar has the blur.: It just kind of bothers me. Is this a problem or a feature? 8852
  10. Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons not aligning with taskbar and have a blur or shadow on the side: Icons have side blur/shadow and icons don't go down line up with the taskbar like normal but have a gap between the taskbar and bottom row of icons Thanks for any help [img] 85315