Windows 10: Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge...

Discus and support Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On my windows 10 Pro I have only 3: Home Apps Games, so it means that 4 options is absent and Windows Store is partially enabled, how could I take... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nazarov Sergey, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge...

On my windows 10 Pro I have only 3: Home Apps Games, so it means that 4 options is absent and Windows Store is partially enabled, how could I take whole 7 options there?

System: Windows 10 Pro (1809) assembly: 17763.134

:)

Nazarov Sergey, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 3, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Store app, no tabs for devices, books etc

Hi, 1709... but I see sthg similar:

Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge... [​IMG]

There there seems a suggestion of a section for Books after a search, but greyed out.

Edge Extensions appear as a category, but not as a tab.

Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge... [​IMG]

However, I don't feel particularly deprived, almost never using either the Store or Edge!

dalchina, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge...

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge...

1. Enable the Microsoft Store completely: Home, Apps, Games, Devices, Movies & TV, Books, Edge... - Similar Threads - Enable Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  3. Microsoft Movies & TV App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Movies & TV App: Up until recently, I have been using the Movies & TV app as my default video player without any problems or complaints. But sometime over the past couple of months, something happened that has essentially made the app unusable. I can't recall if there was any software update...
  4. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  5. Movies & TV app

Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  6. Microsoft Movie and TV app

Microsoft Movie and TV app: When I try to open my Microsoft Movies @ TV app the Microsoft Store opens up in its place. I set the default but still the Microsoft Store app open automatically. Never happen before. Also, when I insert a DVD in drive Microsoft Store app pops up. How do I fix this. Thanks...
  7. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  8. When Will The Microsoft Movie and TV Store be Compatible for IOS Devices.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When Will The Microsoft Movie and TV Store be Compatible for IOS Devices.: Hi, I live in Canada, When Will The Microsoft Movie and TV Store be Compatible for IOS Devices. Specifically Apple TV and the Apple iPhone Thank You...
  9. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  10. Microsoft movies and TV app question

Microsoft movies and TV app question: Is the Microsoft movies and TV app only for windows 8 or 10? I found out windows 7 works better on my netbook but I miss the Microsoft movies and TV app. Or is there another way to watch videos purchased from Microsoft and also another way to watch videos I got downloaded...