Windows 10: ENABLE TPM

Discus and support ENABLE TPM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can NOT find a video on youtube or google on how can i enable tpm on my device ILIFE ZED NOTE CX3 PLEASE HELP ME... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hebamohammad, Nov 11, 2021.

1. ENABLE TPM

I can NOT find a video on youtube or google on how can i enable tpm on my device ILIFE ZED NOTE CX3 PLEASE HELP ME

:)

hebamohammad, Nov 11, 2021

2. TPM update

Don't know if this is the right place for this thread but whatever, laptop informed me that " a firmware update is needed for you security processor (TPM)," now, i looked up what to do and from a microsoft support thing, the last step says to clear the tpm. it has a warning saying to back up my data, i would like to know what clearing the tpm does, and what measures i need to take to make sure nothing goes wrong.

ReeeeallyThough, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Hopachi Win User
    Enable emulated TPM in KVM

Yes it is.
    I believe there are multiple ways to do it.
    Here's where we may need @jimbo45 for some advice.

To keep it simple:
    By using virt-manager as the GUI for managing KVM VMs you could compare the steps a bit with Hyper-V's.
    There is an option to add hardware to the VM and a TPM 2 can be added.

ENABLE TPM [​IMG]

Hopachi, Nov 11, 2021
  4. idgat Win User

ENABLE TPM

TPM support

I couldn't find "TPM" or "Trusted Platform Module" listed in any BIOS setting on 2 of my laptops. Got the mobo ID from system specs and did a bit of searching ... ah, there it is, not actually called that exactly, but same thing, and was disabled. Enabled ... booted up, ran tpm.msc. Bingo! Alive and well.

Your search engine will be your friend (one of mine even had a YouTube step-by-step how to access the BIOS, what to look for, etc).

idgat, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

ENABLE TPM

1. ENABLE TPM - Similar Threads - ENABLE TPM

2. TPM device enabled in BIOS but not visible in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM device enabled in BIOS but not visible in Windows: Hi,I want to upgrade Windows 11 from 22H2 to 23H2 but can't do that cos Windows setup program/assistant doesn't see fTPM of my AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D. It is enabled in BIOS but tpm.msc doesn't see it at all. I updated BIOS to the latest version, did multiple enable/disable fTPM...
  3. TPM device enabled in BIOS but not visible in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM device enabled in BIOS but not visible in Windows: Hi,I want to upgrade Windows 11 from 22H2 to 23H2 but can't do that cos Windows setup program/assistant doesn't see fTPM of my AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D. It is enabled in BIOS but tpm.msc doesn't see it at all. I updated BIOS to the latest version, did multiple enable/disable fTPM...
  4. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11...
  5. when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...

when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with...: when i enable tpm 2.0 my pc shows blue screen that says "recovery there was a problem with a device connected to your pc" and i can't get the windows,i have windows 11...
  6. PC Won’t boot after installing new CPU and enabling TPM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won’t boot after installing new CPU and enabling TPM.: I just installed a new Ryzen 7 1700x into my Dell Inspiron 5675, upgrading from my Ryzen 3 1200.At first, a message came asking whether or not i wanted to reset my fTPM keys. After clicking ‘Yes’, I had never used bitlocker in my life my PC would not load into Windows 11, and...
  7. PC Won’t boot after installing new CPU and enabling TPM.

PC Won’t boot after installing new CPU and enabling TPM.: I just installed a new Ryzen 7 1700x into my Dell Inspiron 5675, upgrading from my Ryzen 3 1200.At first, a message came asking whether or not i wanted to reset my fTPM keys. After clicking ‘Yes’, I had never used bitlocker in my life my PC would not load into Windows 11, and...
  8. Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled: I am trying to play a game using TPM 2.0 however my pc is stuck in legacy mode even though the pc has TPM 2.0 enabled and can be seen within the system information and are unsure on how to put the bios into UEFI mode or get the pc to recognise that the pc is in UEFI mode....
  9. Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled

Why is my BIOS stuck in legacy mode when i TPM enabled: I am trying to play a game using TPM 2.0 however my pc is stuck in legacy mode even though the pc has TPM 2.0 enabled and can be seen within the system information and are unsure on how to put the bios into UEFI mode or get the pc to recognise that the pc is in UEFI mode....
  10. I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I enabled tpm 2.0, and pc health check states that I now meet all requirements for windows...: As the title says! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-enabled-tpm-20-and-pc-health-check-states-that-i/c4d96b97-f44f-4ac2-9ac5-83b61e477724