Windows 10: Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation?

Discus and support Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Currently we have an issue with BitLocker compliance on our HP G6 Desktops in Intune. After encryption, it does not change the compliance even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wilmatic81, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation?

Hello,

Currently we have an issue with BitLocker compliance on our HP G6 Desktops in Intune. After encryption, it does not change the compliance even though it is properly encrypted. Microsoft provided a solution Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) must be enabled for this to work as it updates the Windows Health Attestation. We have tested and confirmed after enabling it in the BIOS, it becomes compliant after a few hours.

My question is, has anyone been able to automate this successfully? I was able to script it with PowerShell and also using the HP BIOS Configuration Utility. However, after enabling it, it does not boot into Windows. I'd have to disable it from the BIOS and let it book back into Windows.

Setting it manually in the BIOS has no issues but we have several remote offices with no support staff which is why we would like to automate this process. Not sure if this is possible but any info would be helpful.

submitted by /u/wilmatic81
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wilmatic81, Apr 22, 2021

2. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation?

AMD Licences Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment

AMD and Trustonic today announced a strategic collaboration to embed the Trustonic Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), t-base, into AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APU) and Central Processing Units (CPU) for PCs, tablets, and other processor markets. With best-in-class security, AMD APUs and CPUs will unlock a range of secure new capabilities for end users including fast, safe payments to access to more content, and Bring Your Own Device to work support scenarios. This will be accomplished by providing developers with access to hardware root-of-trust based-security to enable a wide range of innovative services.

The AMD and Trustonic collaboration drives alignment between the experiences and services demanded by fast-evolving mobile and performance computing ecosystems. It will
    • deliver real development platforms to support industry bodies working to drive interoperability across trusted computer platforms - such as GlobalPlatform and Trusted Computing Group;
    • offer device vendors integrated, hardware based security by providing the means to integrate traditional security solutions such as the TCG Trusted Platform Module (TPM) functionality crypto libraries and isolation at low cost and with greater performance; and
    • provide users the capabilities offered by t-base, enabling advanced services and experiences to be installed, activated and personalised, on demand by the user.

"Our collaboration with Trustonic directly supports open industry standards for security and the convergence of ecosystems, whether you are on a tablet or in the cloud" said Steve Belt, corporate vice president, strategic alliances & platform enablement, AMD. "The industry is moving to hardware based security and this collaboration means best-in-class features optimised for third-party solutions, featuring software from leading industry software vendors (ISV)."

AMD will also have access to Trustonic's extensive partner ecosystem. This will enable robust user-friendly security features such as user authentication that runs independently from the Operating System (OS), trusted user interfaces and biometric pattern matching - to enhance the user experience of AMD powered devices. AMD ISVs will be supported in bringing new applications that benefit from greater usability and higher value services to market through Trustonic technology.

"Trustonic has a compelling ecosystem of service providers operating in payment, content protection and enterprise security markets, coupled with the world's most advanced and mature TEE roadmap with remote management capability," said Ben Cade, CEO of Trustonic. "With AMD on-board, we speak for our ecosystem in saying that we're excited to see a path to a consistent and standards compliant model of trust across industry leading processor architectures."

Cristian_25H, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation?

1. Enable Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) automation? - Similar Threads - Enable Trusted Execution

2. How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?: How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?I search SGX deprecated in later version But dragon canyon has intel trusted execution technology , does it mean software MS office automatically protected in dragon canyon?...
  3. How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?: How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?I search SGX deprecated in later version But dragon canyon has intel trusted execution technology , does it mean software MS office automatically protected in dragon canyon?...
  4. How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption?: How to enable intel trusted execution technology and total memory encryption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-intel-trusted-execution-technology/faa01824-035c-47e8-a030-9e7230ee343b
  5. Intel® Trusted Execution Technology

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel® Trusted Execution Technology: Currently my computer run by windows 10 i want upgrade to win11.my cpu is not integrated PTT or TPM but have "Intel® Trusted Execution Technology" In that case can i upgrade win 11...
  6. Intel® Trusted Execution Technology

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel® Trusted Execution Technology: Currently my computer run by windows 10 i want upgrade to win11.my cpu is not integrated PTT or TPM but have "Intel® Trusted Execution Technology" In that case can i upgrade win 11...
  7. Trusted Execution engine ???????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trusted Execution engine ???????: I have an option in the bios whether to eneble or disable this Trusted Execution engineBut i am unable to Decide what to doIf i disable then i am able to see UEFI compliant system & Firmware in device managerI i enable then i am not able to see UEFI compliant system &...
  8. How to enable Virtualization technology

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Virtualization technology: Please how do I access UEFI firmware settings on my HP Pavilion dv6500? I have tried the following: *I used F10 to access the setup but I can't find "advanced tab" or anywhere to enable my "Virtualization Technology" *I also went to Start>>>Settings>>>Update &...
  9. Intel Trusted Execution Engine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Intel Trusted Execution Engine: Who knows whether Intel Trusted Execution Engine driver is preinstalled on computers running Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-trusted-execution-engine/612090a7-06b9-48bb-b5f1-59f113b2a597"
  10. virtualization technology not enabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualization technology not enabled: I have windows 10 installed in my pc and i'm trying to run virtualbox but the virtualization technology is disabled. The bios mode is legacy insted of UEFI so its not displayed in the advanced setting also. Now i need helpto enable virtualization tech....