Windows 10: "Enable Unknown Sources"

Discus and support "Enable Unknown Sources" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a PC with Windows 10 version 1909. One of my objectives requires that I enable unknown sources temporarily. The instructions given to me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by charles_pe, Aug 6, 2020.

1. "Enable Unknown Sources"

I have a PC with Windows 10 version 1909. One of my objectives requires that I enable unknown sources temporarily. The instructions given to me require that I click on a command with those specific words. I can't find that switch or even similar words. My latest search was Start>Settings>Privacy. So far, that was a dead end.

Can you help? I would appreciate it. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

:)

charles_pe, Aug 6, 2020

2. apps from unknown source

hi,where is the location apps from unknown source . i need to enable this .i use nokia lumia 521.windows 8.1.and how can i update my phone in windows 10

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

srabonahmmed, Aug 6, 2020
  3. unknown sources

I need to download a program for my buisness, but I need to turn off the setting that blocks the unknown source. I know the source, and it's safe, but I can't find the setting to turn the block off, Please help, I need to do this, like yesterday. Thank
    you for any help, I'm about to go nuts with this thing.

JoeMiller1, Aug 6, 2020
  4. "Enable Unknown Sources"

'unknown Sources'?

I have purchased the Nokia Lumia and want to download the Paddy Power app but it says that first I must turn on the unknown sources in the security settings? From what I can see there is no security settings on this phone? I have checked the settings and
    found nothing? Is there anyone who knows how to fix this please?

thanks in advance

FrankGalway, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

"Enable Unknown Sources"

1. "Enable Unknown Sources" - Similar Threads - Enable Unknown Sources

2. problem with DISM enable from source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with DISM enable from source: Hello,I'm trying to enable SNMP on a WIN10 machine which is not connected to the internet from WIN10 install disk.The command:DISM /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:"SNMP.Client~~~~0.0.1.0" /Source:D:\sources\install.wim /LimitAccessThe error:Error: 0x800f081fThe source...
  3. get apps from unknown sources, win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get apps from unknown sources, win11: i wish to download apps from unknown sourcesie play store ectnot interested in why i would want too please tell me how as i cannot download youtube from ms store and others...
  4. set default for downloading from unknown sources

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    set default for downloading from unknown sources: I cant seem to find settings to enable apps from unknown sources https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-default-for-downloading-from-unknown-sources/71261c82-5436-49d7-8fa6-fbb5c6acca22
  5. Security Malware Unknown source

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Security Malware Unknown source: While i was looking at my privacy settings i noticed that under some of the Microsoft Icons such as Office and Windows that instead of Microsoft Corp being listed under their Icon UNKNOWN was listed instead. This happened not long after i connected my iCLOUD account to my...
  6. Error during scanning - Unknown source

in Windows 10 Support
    Error during scanning - Unknown source: I had just started the machine this morning and up popped an error message window. I've been unable to find the source or cause. I'm concerned it may be something bad so I haven't clicked it yet. [img] 145677
  7. unknown sources

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unknown sources: I need to download a program for my buisness, but I need to turn off the setting that blocks the unknown source. I know the source, and it's safe, but I can't find the setting to turn the block off, Please help, I need to do this, like yesterday. Thank you for any help, I'm...
  8. Wake source unknown

in Windows 10 Support
    Wake source unknown: Hi forum hivemind, I'm wondering if anyone has had an issue with their labtop turn on while transported without a known cause. I've been to self help sites that have told me various solutions such as: Win 10: Command prompt/ powercfg -lastwake And it comes up with no...
  9. Window 10 unknown source issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window 10 unknown source issue: I have windows 10 and have changed my unknown source to accept all apps so I can access on my fire stick. Though it says I have selected this option I still cannot receive a download app to my fire stick....
  10. Unknown error source

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown error source: Hi there, I get this error every few days and I have no idea where it is coming from! I understand it is perhaps because I installed 32-bit software instead of 64? But I have no clue from what program it is coming from. Please see my attached screenshot for what I see. Any...