Windows 10: Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO

Discus and support Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,In our organization we require users to update to the latest Windows update via group policies. Here's a picture of the set policies for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BálintFüzi, May 19, 2022.

1. Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO

Hi,In our organization we require users to update to the latest Windows update via group policies. Here's a picture of the set policies for reference.We do not want to force our users to upgrade to Windows 11 if they don't want to - as of yet - but because of these policies they cannot upgrade to it at their leisure. I only found questions and threads regarding on how to BLOCK but nothing on how to enable it.Also we don't use WSUS.In PC health check this is what the users see:Am I missing something? Do I need to turn off some policies, or do I need to turn on some policies?Thanks in advance I

:)

BálintFüzi, May 19, 2022
  2. lavinrc Win User

How do I enable OneDrive in GPO?

Hello.

One Drive is installed on all of our computers, but we need to have each user go to the Task manager and 'Enable' it to get it to auto launch for them. Is there a way to set GPO to enable it so that new users do not have to do this manual step?

Thanks.

lavinrc, May 19, 2022
  3. Cja123 Win User
    Server 2003 GPO questions

I solved my problem!
    My first issue was the installation files that weren't running. I fixed this by enabling windows installer through the "allow select windows applications to run" option in the GPO. My second issue was turning off the GPO on the fly. Unfortunately, there is no option within the GPO editor that allows for this. However, I did create a .bat file which I can run that will insert specific registry key values that will render the GPO ineffective. I also created a "re-enable GPO" .bat file that I run after I am through making the changes, this will bring the GPO back up.
    Thanks so much for your help Batou1986! *Toast :toast:

Cja123, May 19, 2022
  4. brubakes Win User

Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO

Enabling Bitlocker with GPO

Once the GPO for BitLocker's settings have been configured and assigned do I still need to manually enable Bitlocker on the specific device or should the GPO kick off the process automatically?

brubakes, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO

1. Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO - Similar Threads - Enable upgrade GPO

2. How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Stereo Mix by GPO: Hello I'm trying to enable the Stereo Mix option via gpedit.msc because I have to enable it to many computers. how I do it?Best regards/Ivar Bergelin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-stereo-mix-by-gpo/49c0b69a-f8ea-4963-a4fa-aea54d8d4598
  3. GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable: The issue I am having is on one of my servers, I need the NoAutoUpdate registry key to change from 1 which is disabled, to 1 which enables it. I set the control in the GPO and tried to change this and for some reason it wont let me change that registry key. Has anyone else...
  4. GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable: The issue I am having is on one of my servers, I need the NoAutoUpdate registry key to change from 1 which is disabled, to 1 which enables it. I set the control in the GPO and tried to change this and for some reason it wont let me change that registry key. Has anyone else...
  5. GPO NoAutoUpdate wont enable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO: Hi,In our organization we require users to update to the latest Windows update via group policies. Here's a picture of the set policies for reference.We do not want to force our users to upgrade to Windows 11 if they don't want to - as of yet - but because of these policies...
  7. Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enable upgrade to Windows 11 with GPO: Hi,In our organization we require users to update to the latest Windows update via group policies. Here's a picture of the set policies for reference.We do not want to force our users to upgrade to Windows 11 if they don't want to - as of yet - but because of these policies...
  8. Enable PS-Remoting via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable PS-Remoting via GPO: Good day,I have a bit of an issue. I need to be able to Enter-PSSession across my domain, but it does not work until on the client computer I run Enable-PSRemoting from the end point. I have GPO configured and have read 'guides' that all say to setup GPO the same so I have my...
  9. Enable PS-Remoting via GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable PS-Remoting via GPO: Good day,I have a bit of an issue. I need to be able to Enter-PSSession across my domain, but it does not work until on the client computer I run Enable-PSRemoting from the end point. I have GPO configured and have read 'guides' that all say to setup GPO the same so I have my...
  10. Enabling Bitlocker with GPO

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enabling Bitlocker with GPO: Once the GPO for BitLocker's settings have been configured and assigned do I still need to manually enable Bitlocker on the specific device or should the GPO kick off the process automatically? 95742