Windows 10: Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help.

Discus and support Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, i've done everything to try and enable Virtualization on my Thinkpad model X230, and whenever i get into BIOS and try to change the "Option" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GangitoGringito, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help.

Hello, i've done everything to try and enable Virtualization on my Thinkpad model X230, and whenever i get into BIOS and try to change the "Option" or "Value" it wont let me change it from Disabled to Enabled.

Please help as this is important for me. i tried also with the X-Hyper method which did not work. does Thinkpad model X230 even support Virtualization as the option is already there but i cant seem to access it, and i dont want to do any kind of BIOS flashing because it could end my devices life.

Please help with this as soon as possible.

Regards. Gangito :

:)

GangitoGringito, Oct 28, 2020

2. Laptop goes to sleep after 1 minute of no keyboard or no mouse input after last update

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to run the power troubleshooter and check for the issue.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Power troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    You may also try to update the chipset drivers and Power management from the link.

Chipset driver for X230 Lenovo

Power management driver for X230 Lenovo

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 on Thinkpad X230 laptop cannot boot after update the April Update Patch (using Bitlocker on C & D)

I had updated the Windows 10 April Update on my Thinkpad X230. I use Bitlocker to encrypt C, D disks. Before update Windows, I suspended Bitlocker function on C, update all newest drivers downloaded from Lenovo for Thinkpad X230 (BIOS, Firmware, ...). After
    update Windows 10, I can use my laptop in some hours, then I shutdown it. However, from this time, I cannot boot Windows, it only boot on some seconds and automatically turn off. I use USB Windows to go to boot my laptop, then turn off Bitlocker in C drive,
    and I can boot and use my Thinkpad. Unfortunately, when I turn on Bitlocker again, my Thinkpad X230 cannot boot again. Any idea for me? Please don't tell me turn off Bitlocker.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install & upgrade

Kevin Bui_vn, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help.

Smittychat., Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help.

1. Enable Virtualization on Thinkpad X230 is a headache. Please help. - Similar Threads - Enable Virtualization Thinkpad

2. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  3. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  4. XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.: Purchased my XPS 15 9510 in December solely for a small home studio. My xps came with 16GB of memory. After installing my Cakewalk as my DAW, Omnisphere 2, Stylus RMX, Audiobox USB 96 for my interface and Arturia Keylab 49 for my midi I have been unable to use my MIDI in my...
  5. XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XPS 15 9510 is quickly becoming a headache. Please help.: Purchased my XPS 15 9510 in December solely for a small home studio. My xps came with 16GB of memory. After installing my Cakewalk as my DAW, Omnisphere 2, Stylus RMX, Audiobox USB 96 for my interface and Arturia Keylab 49 for my midi I have been unable to use my MIDI in my...
  6. Enable precision touchpad in Windows 10. I have an old Lenovo ThinkPad x230

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enable precision touchpad in Windows 10. I have an old Lenovo ThinkPad x230: Hello, I would like to enable precision touchpads for a Lenovo Thinkpad x230 with Windows 10. I updated to the latest drivers for this computer but the precision touchpad options are not available with Synaptics Pointing device drivers 19.0.17.142. Any idea about how to fix...
  7. Missing drivers Lenovo ThinkPad X230

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing drivers Lenovo ThinkPad X230: Hello. I have lenovo ThinkPad X230 with Windows 10/64bit In Device manager I get some missing drivers: Base System Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_E823&SUBSYS_21FA17AA&REV_04 BCM20702A0 USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E6&REV_0112 Biometric Coprocessor...
  8. virtualization enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    virtualization enabling: I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-enabling/4542f6a1-5be6-44bf-b48a-084e5733a124
  9. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Virtualization: I'm trying to enable virtualization on my TUF laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H). Whenever I enable SVM in bios, Windows fails to boot up, I have to go back to bios and disable SVM to get windows to load. Any ideas? submitted by /u/NobleUnknown_ [link] [comments]...
  10. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...