Windows 10: enable wifi settings on gray

Discus and support enable wifi settings on gray in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to turn on wifi button when it is on gray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BenjaminFigueroa, Apr 8, 2020.

1. enable wifi settings on gray

how to turn on wifi button when it is on gray

:)

BenjaminFigueroa, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Aasif301 Win User

wifi button grayed out

Hey! Im using windows 8.1 im facing trouble about wireless connectivity. After some time with wifi connection it disconnects and wifi button goes gray out then not enable to turn it on.

any suggestions!

Aasif301, Apr 8, 2020
  3. wifi button grayed out

Hello,

Please run Network Adapter troubleshooter from Control Panel > Troubleshooting > View all. Let us know what it reports back.

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 8, 2020
  4. enable wifi settings on gray

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

enable wifi settings on gray

1. enable wifi settings on gray - Similar Threads - enable wifi settings

2. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  3. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  4. Enable Sets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable Sets: Hi everyone!It is possible to enable Sets on Windows 10 1809-21H2?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-sets/d6999068-8d73-419f-bc98-7061fb2bca3d
  5. Windows Settings Grayed Out - Cannot Enable Microphone or Webcam

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings Grayed Out - Cannot Enable Microphone or Webcam: Hi, the story below inspired me to share my experience.Same as this guy I've spend several hours, downloads, fixes, etc....until, ..."the apple drop from the tree" :-The problem was simply.....a friend actually,,,, :The MF Antivirus program :-i remembered that being asked to...
  6. Nightlight settings are grayed out

Nightlight settings are grayed out: My Nightlight is greyed out. The video driver is up to date. So I've tried this instruction. And I've found out that there are no such keys in this folder. What should I do next? Can I create these keys somehow and delete them thereafter? Please help, my eyes are in real pain...
  7. How enabling secure boot grayed out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How enabling secure boot grayed out: Notebook HP, Windows 10 pro oem, gpt mode no legacy. Issue: in uefi setup original settings, I didn't change anything since purchasing secure boot is on disabled and it's impossible to set to enabled grayed out. Platform key is on not enrolled. In factory installed OS there...
  8. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...
  9. Windows Settings Grayed Out - Cannot Enable Microphone or Webcam

Windows Settings Grayed Out - Cannot Enable Microphone or Webcam: Extremely long rant against Windows deleted..... I've spent the last 2 hours trying to help my mother over zoom by remote controlling her computer only to get increasingly angry. Two hours of google searches and various idiotic things like going into the registry have not...
  10. WiFi - Should I enable Intel Connection Settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi - Should I enable Intel Connection Settings?: I notice under my WiFi connection properties there is a tick box to use Intel Connection Settings and a Configure button. What are the advantages (if any) of using this and what are the recommended settings? I'm only sing 2.4GHz WiFi at present. 61597