Windows 10: Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)

Discus and support Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed ECC RAM in my custom built PC and need to know how to navigate to the settings to enable the ECC in Windows 10 Pro. I enabled the ECC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KlLLBOY, May 15, 2019.

1. KlLLBOY Win User

Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)

I installed ECC RAM in my custom built PC and need to know how to navigate to the settings to enable the ECC in Windows 10 Pro. I enabled the ECC setting in BIOS.

:)

KlLLBOY, May 15, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

What does this error mean?

Code 124 is not necessarily overheating.
    The WHEA-Logger events in the log are what is being thrown.
    The MCI devices us the WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) for reporting stuff.

Kreij, May 15, 2019
  3. WHEA Uncorrectable Error Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This error uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

I suggest you to update all your drivers from the manufacturer website including BIOS and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 15, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

New Surface Pro 4 displaying WHEA-Logger warnings

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this error?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and Surface updates?

Windows Driver Frameworks (WDF) is a set of libraries that you can use to develop device drivers that are interoperable with Windows. WDF is comprised of Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) and User-Mode Driver Framework (UMDF).

Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA), which provides support for hardware error reporting and recovery.

Follow the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Install Surface and Windows updates.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ll-software-updates-for-surface?os=windows-10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) - Similar Threads - Enable Pro ECC

2. Enable Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enable Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home: Hello, I've contacted the Microsoft Community to ask you for the activation steps of Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home. I mention that when I installed Windows I introduced a generic key and I went with the computer to service and told me that it is a corrupted Windows. Can...
  3. WHEA uncorrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncorrectable error: After my last regular interior dusting I started getting BSOD with the "WHEA uncorrectable error" stop code. Intermittently at first but more often now. I have run diagnostics on RAM, SSD, CPU and GPU and all pass. Also reset, scanned and ran DISM repair on OS and found no...
  4. Enabling Microphone Settings on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enabling Microphone Settings on Windows 10.: I have plugged in my headphones into the socket and there was a popup saying Microphone in / Microphone out I accidentally clicked on microphone in and and marked to never show this again. From then, the sounds are not playing in the microphone but are playing in the...
  5. WHEA Error

WHEA Error: Hello all - I have a computer I built a couple of years ago that has Windows 10 on it, and it's getting a WHEA Uncorrectable Error that keeps flashing up, then rebooting. Sometimes it does it rapid fire, other times it takes longer. I found the "solution" of running...
  6. Does Windows 10 Pro (Not for workstation) supports server board and ECC memory?

Does Windows 10 Pro (Not for workstation) supports server board and ECC memory?: I got some ECC memory sticks from a friend that he said he won't use anymore, alongside with two E5-2690 v2 and a dual socket motherboard from Supermicro. I just want to know if Windows 10 Pro (Not for workstation) works with ECC memory and server board, I don't need full...
  7. WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR

WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR: my ASUS laptop freezes constantly and very rarely displays an error message but when it does the code is WHEA UNCORECTABLE ERROR , I have reset my laptop and uninstalled all apps but it still happens constantly...
  8. whea uncorrectable error windows 10

whea uncorrectable error windows 10: So this started happening about a week ago its happens at random times some times an hour + or some time 30min when I'm watching a mp4 file or on YouTube, running a game doesn't speed up this process, I thought it was my soundcard so I removed it and I all so checked my ram...
  9. Memory ID-ECC or non-ECC?

Memory ID-ECC or non-ECC?: I thought I had 16GB of RAM, but two of my four cards are only 1 GB. I'd like to replace them but I can't recall whether I have ECC or non-ECC RAM. Is there an easy way to check? 84376
  10. WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred": Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 : System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0 Here are screen: [img] Its only in...