Windows 10: Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)

Discus and support Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed ECC RAM in my custom built PC and need to know how to navigate to the settings to enable the ECC in Windows 10 Pro. I enabled the ECC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KlLLBOY, May 15, 2019.

1. KlLLBOY Win User

Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)

I installed ECC RAM in my custom built PC and need to know how to navigate to the settings to enable the ECC in Windows 10 Pro. I enabled the ECC setting in BIOS.

:)

KlLLBOY, May 15, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

What does this error mean?

Code 124 is not necessarily overheating.
    The WHEA-Logger events in the log are what is being thrown.
    The MCI devices us the WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) for reporting stuff.

Kreij, May 15, 2019
  3. WHEA Uncorrectable Error Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This error uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).

I suggest you to update all your drivers from the manufacturer website including BIOS and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 15, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

New Surface Pro 4 displaying WHEA-Logger warnings

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• When exactly do you get this error?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows and Surface updates?

Windows Driver Frameworks (WDF) is a set of libraries that you can use to develop device drivers that are interoperable with Windows. WDF is comprised of Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) and User-Mode Driver Framework (UMDF).

Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA), which provides support for hardware error reporting and recovery.

Follow the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Install Surface and Windows updates.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/e...ll-software-updates-for-surface?os=windows-10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Enable Windows 10 Pro ECC Settings WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) - Similar Threads - Enable Pro ECC

2. Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro: I've spent countless hours trying to enable hardware encryption when turning on Bitlocker on my Windows 10 Pro operating system drive: A Samsung 980 Pro. I've read everything I can find on the internet on this topic. I'm hoping someone here can help me get over the finishing...
  3. Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro: I've spent countless hours trying to enable hardware encryption when turning on Bitlocker on my Windows 10 Pro operating system drive: A Samsung 980 Pro. I've read everything I can find on the internet on this topic. I'm hoping someone here can help me get over the finishing...
  4. Enabling Bitlocker Hardware Encryption with Windows 10 Pro & Samsung 980 Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 Whea Uncorrectable Hardware Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Whea Uncorrectable Hardware Error BSOD: So for the past month I have been randomly receiving a BSOD with only the error code Whea_Uncorrectable Hardware error. The blue screens will happen after playing games for hours or randomly when I'm browsing reddit...etc. The part that sticks out is once I get a crash after...
  6. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR ON MATEBOOK X PRO Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR ON MATEBOOK X PRO Windows 10: I've been with my matebook for a year and a half now. In the past month, my laptop started to get the BSOD frequently. I've timed it, and I can work in windows for about 5 to 7 min before my laptop crashes. I've already reinstalled windows from scratch and updated all of...
  7. Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store can't fin my hardware architecture and ram: I tried like all of the solutions that I found on the internet but none of the work. I would be so greatful if someone could help me, I can't download a single app or game because the store can't fin my architecture and ram are....
  8. WHEA error, is it hardware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA error, is it hardware?: Hi, Today I did get a WHEA error, I have explained everything below regarding the error. What I’m wondering is; is this only due to a hardware issue? Or can it be software related? As the log state it says it’s because of the CPU. But I can’t see how the cpu can break now? It...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture: I am unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 from the Microsoft store. When I look at the system requirements for this specific version on the Minecraft website and the Microsoft Store through the web browser it says that ARM, x32, and x64 architectures are able to download...
  10. Windows 10 architecture.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 architecture.: How can I upgrade my Windows 10 from 32-bit to 64-bit architecture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-architecture/f32709bd-9d63-4bd7-b43c-faf9253b1675

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whea uncorrectable error ecc

2. whea bsod supermicro

3. WHEA-Logger ecc ram

4. check ecc ram windows 10 supermivcro