Windows 10: Enable windows 10 updates?

Discus and support Enable windows 10 updates? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Okay i disabled this through a few different applications. Now im getting activate windows notification on screen that wont go away. I want to enable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OtherWay1982, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Enable windows 10 updates?

Okay i disabled this through a few different applications.
    Now im getting activate windows notification on screen that wont go away.
    I want to enable updates again. more so just want the notice to go away.

But will windows 10 not function eventually or its not functioning properly in other ways ?

Enable windows 10 updates? [​IMG]

:)

OtherWay1982, Oct 19, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows 10 update being enabled.

srlsly? Looks like MS nerfed it then. Hope you get it sorted.

I have to confess that I've not paid much attention to it and didn't bother updating it, although I probably should have.

qubit, Oct 19, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 19, 2020
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Enable windows 10 updates?

Windows 10 update being enabled.

Try setting your connection to metered and it shouldnt automatically download updates

To change this option for a wired Ethernet network, open the Settings app, head to Network & Internet > Ethernet, and click the name of your Ethernet connection. Enable the “Set as metered connection” option on the properties page.

Source

NdMk2o1o, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Enable windows 10 updates?

1. Enable windows 10 updates? - Similar Threads - Enable updates

2. "Enable insecure guest logons" group policy not working after 20H2 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Enable insecure guest logons" group policy not working after 20H2 update.: [IMG] I'm having issues accessing shares after the 20H2 update. I have enabled the "Enable insecure guest logons" group policy and yet i still get an error message saying that it is blocked....
  3. Windows update services cannot be enabled

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update services cannot be enabled: Windows update Service cannot be enabled. No matter how many times I enable it from the services it gets disabled by itself. submitted by /u/_saFal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jk6b88/windows_update_services_cannot_be_enabled/
  4. Not able to enable Windows Update in services.msc, it automatically gets disabled.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to enable Windows Update in services.msc, it automatically gets disabled.: My windows update page is completely blank, tried various methods but in vain. So then I tried enabling windows update in services.msc. When I change the start-up type to 'automatic', as soon as I apply and close, the start-up type reverts to 'disabled' again. Is there some...
  5. Enable Notifications for Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Notifications for Windows Updates: When I first started using Windows 10, I used to receive notifications that there are updates available for Windows. But several updates later, the notifications don't appear anymore. Now I have to go to Update and Security every time to find out whether there are any...
  6. KB4562830 Enablement Package Feature Update to Windows 10 version 20H2

in Windows 10 News
    KB4562830 Enablement Package Feature Update to Windows 10 version 20H2: Microsoft has the KB4562830 Enablement Package for Windows 10 20H2) now officially on its servers to download directly. The package has not been changed. It's still the August version. [8/26/2020] Microsoft updated the Enablement Package, the KB4562830. It now includes the...
  7. KB4562830 Enablement Package Feature Update to Windows 10 20H2 (2009)

in Windows 10 News
    KB4562830 Enablement Package Feature Update to Windows 10 20H2 (2009): Microsoft has the KB4562830 Enablement Package for Windows 10 20H2 (2009) now officially on its servers to download directly. The package has not been changed. It's still the August version. [8/26/2020] Microsoft updated the Enablement Package, the KB4562830. It now includes...
  8. Enable windows10 updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Enable windows10 updates?: Okay i disabled this through a few different applications. Now im getting activate windows notification on screen that wont go away. I want to enable updates again. more so just want the notice to go away. But will windows 10 not function eventually or its not functioning...
  9. Windows update service not enabled error 0x80070422

Windows update service not enabled error 0x80070422: I am not able to download update , apps from ms store. Both are saying windows update is disabled,sometimes error 0x80070422 . When I try to enable windows update service to automatic then it is again changed to disable within second, showing the error 1058, or saying that...
  10. I am not able to enable windows update

I am not able to enable windows update: I am facing issues with Microsoft store I am trying to download something It says I have windows update disabled and I am not able to download any thing and check for updates please help me out I have 3 videos zipped please see it and help me out link =...