Windows 10: Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day

Discus and support Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Many years ago someone activated a function on my Windows to remember things I type on a daily basis... Like email addresses, surnames etc So it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuzetteHattingh, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day

Hi
    Many years ago someone activated a function on my Windows to remember things I type on a daily basis...
    Like email addresses, surnames etc
    So it was like allowing a personal dictionary to store new info...
    I would like to learn how and to be able to do that again! As it made life soooo much easier and I cant find any information on it anywhere!

Your help will be appreciated!

:)

SuzetteHattingh, Oct 9, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

axe0, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 is having issues day by day

Hello Onic,

We understand the frustration when things don't go the way they supposed to.

At this point, I suspect that the issue might be related to Windows functionality. Follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Ref: Using System File Checker
    in Windows 10

Method 2

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state or were irrecoverable, then I suggest you to try the following steps to deploy the DISM command lines:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click command prompt (Run as administrator).

• In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Important: When you run this command, DISM uses Windows Update to provide the files that are required to fix corruptions.

• To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Click
      here
      for more information about running the DISM Tool.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue for further assistance.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 9, 2019
  4. NussOkeh Win User

Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

If I do a clean boot would Windows ask for a key? If that's the case I don't have one since I'm using Windows 10 Pro when they were giving it free.

NussOkeh, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day

1. Enable Windows to remeber things I type from day to day - Similar Threads - Enable remeber things

2. does this look right ? 5000 in 15 day of same thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does this look right ? 5000 in 15 day of same thing: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Schannel" Guid="{1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}" /> <EventID>36871</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  4. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  5. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Remebering Window Position

Remebering Window Position: I have Windows 11 and cannot save window position and size after shutdown. It will remember when it's opened/closed during the day without shutdown. After re-starting it will open to a fixed prior position, but not the last one prior to shutdown.I have tried all recommended...
  7. I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day.

I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to rember window location from day to day.: I cannot get the Microsoft mail app to remember window location from day to day. If I move it to the location and monitor I want, it will open there every time until the computer reboots, then it will default to its original potion....
  8. Windows from day one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows from day one: Windows 10 OS is nothing short of data mining SPYWARE. Microsoft, The hackers ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-from-day-one/0a48b50a-e7eb-4437-99c6-b7c08da9691d
  9. BSOD Several types and few times in a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Several types and few times in a day: Hello, I just bought a custom rig and the BSOD keep popping out every now and then. The BSOD are different every time. Other than that, I noticed that Firefox and Origin program keep crashing as well.... Attached is my dump file for your comment. Thank you very much...
  10. Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?

in Windows 10 Support
    Save / Preserve Virtual Desktops from day to day?: Can Virtual Desktops be saved from session to session? Can I recall today´s Virtual Desktops with all their windows, documents, and open applications when I restart the computer tomorrow? Can the session and the Desktops be saved before shutting down the computer? Will...