Windows 10: Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus?

Discus and support Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've used the Desktop Toolbar on my taskbar for ages now. My one complaint has always been the fact that I can't scroll through the list with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by That Random Guy, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus?

I've used the Desktop Toolbar on my taskbar for ages now.

My one complaint has always been the fact that I can't scroll through the list with my mouse wheel. I have to point my cursor to the arrow at the edges of the menu for it to scroll up/down. *cry

Is there any way to get what I'm asking for? *Think

:)

That Random Guy, Jan 12, 2018

2. Taskbar height problem

Some suggestions:

1. See if enabling and disabling a toolbar resets the taskbar size.

Right-click Taskbar, Toolbars, and enable Desktop.

Right-click Taskbar, Toolbars, and disable Desktop.

2. Check if an incorrect values are specified in WindowMetrics.

Right-click Start, Run. Type in:

cmd /c reg query "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics" /s |clip

This retrieves all the values under WindowMetrics and copies to clipboard. Post the info here.

3. Update to the latest build of Windows 10.

Edit: Ruled out #3 above, as the Taskbar shows up fine in another user account.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 12, 2018
  3. lwdaddio Win User
    desktop toolbar in Windows 10

I finally found the cause for this. If the 'HP Support Assistant' toolbar is enabled, then the desktop toolbar won't stay where I put it at the bottom row of the taskbar. If I disable the 'assistant', then it stays where I put it across reboots.

lwdaddio, Jan 12, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus?

QTTabBar

Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus? [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 12, 2018
Thema:

Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus?

1. Enabled Scroll Ability for Taskbar Toolbar Menus? - Similar Threads - Enabled Scroll Ability

2. Scrolling in windows menus

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolling in windows menus: So I have a G502 mouse wired on a desktop with razer keyboard's I have updated drivers, moved USB ports, ran sfc /scannow, disabled scrolling in inactive windows moved mouse's, restarted, troubleshoot. and done complete resets. I am having the problem where in all windows...
  3. Scrolling in windows menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling in windows menus: So I have a G502 mouse wired on a desktop with razer keyboard's I have updated drivers, moved USB ports, ran sfc /scannow, disabled scrolling in inactive windows moved mouse's, restarted, troubleshoot. and done complete resets. I am having the problem where in all windows...
  4. Scrolling in windows menus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Auto Scrolling In Menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling In Menus: Whenever I open the Windows Start menu and settings menus the selection automatically scrolls up. At first it was scrolling down and I thought it was just a glitch that would go away with a restart of my laptop or update but no, now it scrolls up instead for some reason. Is...
  6. Scrolling on Windows menus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrolling on Windows menus: Hi, I'm having a bug where on windows system menus search bar, device manager it automatically scrolls to the bottom. This makes it impossible to use the search bar and frustrating to use other features. I have reinstalled drivers for mouse and keyboard but it's not an issue...
  7. Scrolling in Cascading Menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling in Cascading Menus: Can't remember if I inquired about this before but, is there a way to be able to scroll (mouse wheel) in Quick Launch cascading menus, instead of having to 'pin point' the little arrow at the bottom and letting it self-scroll in the slow default manner? [img] 51107
  8. Enable or Disable Rearranging Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Rearranging Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Rearranging Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows How to Enable or Disable Rearranging Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default....
  9. Enable or Disable Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows How to Enable or Disable Toolbars on Taskbar in Windows Windows includes a special application desktop toolbar called the taskbar that shows on the bottom of a display screen by default. The taskbar allows you to...
  10. Enable or Disable Taskbar Context Menus in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Taskbar Context Menus in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Taskbar Context Menus in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Taskbar Context Menus in Windows 10 When you perform one of the actions below, you will see a taskbar context menu. Right click or press and hold on the taskbar Press and hold Shift...