Windows 10: Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP)

Discus and support Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, When using a virtual machine, I find that some of my programs do not run due to a lack of audio. My Hyper V Manager is already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Tieu, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP)

To whom it may concern,

When using a virtual machine, I find that some of my programs do not run due to a lack of audio. My Hyper V Manager is already set to 'use enhanced mode if available' by default. Since I want to get access to the aforementioned software, is there a way to get audio on my virtual machine? I will appreciate any advice given to me. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Matthew

Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP) 3b207ea2-9b0e-47a5-b46c-8bf781419676?upload=true.png

:)

Matthew Tieu, Aug 23, 2019

2. Hyper-v vs virtual xp in windows 7 professional

I think I was steered to this forum incorrectly, as the only topic listed below is Upgrade Reservation Please give me the correct forun to send this to.

I am currently running Windows 7 Pro, which enables you to run Virtual xp through Virtual computer.

I understand that windows 8 replaced virtual machine with something called Hyper-V, which apparently is what Windows 10 will do as well.

However, when I searched for information on Hyper-V, it seems that this program/software is meant only for windows server machines.

Can Hyper-V be installed on my own machine so that I can download virtual xp and run it exactly the same way I am currently running it with Windows 7 Pro?

Thanks,

Ron

Ronniegcgezc, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Hyper-v vs virtual xp in windows 7 professional

I think I was steered to this forum incorreclty, as the only topic listed below is Upgrade Reservation Please give me the correct forumn to send this to.

I am currently running Windows 7 Pro, which enables you to run Virtual xp through Virtual computer.

I understand that windows 8 replaced virtual machine with something called Hyper-V, which apparently is what Windows 10 will do as well.

However, when I searched for information on Hyper-V, it seems that this program/software is meant only for windows server machines.

Can Hyper-V be installed on my own machine so that I can download virtual xp and run it exactly the same way I am currently running it with Windows 7 Pro?

Thanks,

Ron

Ronniegcgezc, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP)

Mark St..., Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP)

1. Enabling audio on Hyper V virtual machine (Windows XP) - Similar Threads - Enabling audio Hyper

2. Hyper V not connecting to virtual machine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper V not connecting to virtual machine: Suddenly, Hyper V would not connect to any Virtual Machine using the Virtual Machine Connection. I trying creating new VMs and nothing worked. I am using Windows 10 Education....
  3. Hyper-V - Optimizing Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V - Optimizing Virtual Machines: How to: Hyper-V - Optimizing Virtual Machines Running Windows on a virtual machine can naturally never be as fast as same version of Windows on same computer running on physical hardware. However, by tweaking virtual machine settings, you can greatly impact the speed and...
  4. Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine: How to: Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine [img] Information Nested Virtualization means that user can enable Hyper-V on existing virtual machines, and run virtual machines and Windows Sandbox on them. To make Nested Virtualization...
  5. Hyper-V - Add Windows XP Mode Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V - Add Windows XP Mode Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How to: Hyper-V - Add Windows XP Mode Virtual Machine in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows XP Mode is a free pre-installed virtual machine running on Virtual PC in Windows 7. See the tutorial on our sister site Seven Forums: Windows XP Mode - Install and Setup -...
  6. Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Backing up Hyper-V Virtual Machines: Hi, I was wondering if all I really need to do to backup activated virtual machines but not associated virtual hard drives is just to copy the virtual hard drive folder to another drive (or even one drive) . All I am really interested is in saving the machines which have...
  7. Hyper-V, Windows XP, how to enable sound?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V, Windows XP, how to enable sound?: Hi, I just created a virtual machine with Windows XP. Now I'd like to get the sound working in the virtual machine. But I can't see how. Can anyone help, please? 30409
  8. Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How to: Import Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 How to Import Hyper-V Virtual Machines Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and managed just as if they were physical...
  9. Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How to: Export Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 How to Export Hyper-V Virtual Machines in Windows 10 Hyper-V enables running virtualized computer systems on top of a physical host. These virtualized systems (aka: guests) can be used and managed just as if they were...
  10. Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows: How to: Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows How to Create Shortcut of Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 8 and 10 [img] Note There's nothing wrong in running the Hyper-V Manager and launch your virtual machines from there. However, creating a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HYPER-v windows xp sound

2. hyper-v vm sound support for winxp

3. no audio windows 8.1 guest on hyper-v on windows 10