Windows 10: Enabling auto sign-in in Windows 10?

Discus and support Enabling auto sign-in in Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. Can someone please help with this? It's driving me crazy. I want to disable the security sign-in to my computer. I did the steps outlined in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lior100, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Lior100 Win User

Enabling auto sign-in in Windows 10?

Hello.

Can someone please help with this? It's driving me crazy.

I want to disable the security sign-in to my computer. I did the steps outlined in this article: https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/skip-windows-10-login-screen/ and I did them three times.

I still get asked for either PIN or Password to log in. Instead of disabling it, It actually created two separate sign-in options, and everytime I reboot it gives me a screen that tells me that "the user name and password are wrong".

What does it want from me? Why isn't it working?

Thanks.

:)

Lior100, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

enable auto fill in Windows 10

Hello Kevin,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• What is the web browser you are using?
    If it is internet explorer, I would suggest you enable the auto fill feature in internet explorer and check if it helps.

To turn on Auto complete feature, kindly follow the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...orms-remember-passwords-autocomplete#ie=ie-11

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Enabling auto sign-in in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Enabling auto sign

2. How to enable Auto HDR in Window 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Auto HDR in Window 10: [ATTACH]HDR or High Dynamic Range allows one to experience an increased range of color and luminance (the intensity of light emitted from a surface per unit area), which is especially useful when it comes to gaming and watching movies. Many games and movies support it, but...
  3. Enable / Disable Windows Auto Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Enable / Disable Windows Auto Updates: Hello,Reading the tutorial on you site "Enable / Disable Auto Updates for Windows....", I decided to use (as on option 7), the "WAU Manager".Till now I disabled the updates in the "Task Manager" by disabling the win update service. (But cannot postpone the updates any...
  4. Auto sign in problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Auto sign in problem.: Not really sure if that's the problem but since I installed KeePass, at Windows start > Sign in that's set to automatically sign in to only (Microsoft/hotamail account) it says wrong password. When I enter it, it signs in with no problem. Since then, I uninstalled KeePass,...
  5. Enabling Auto Play in WIN10

in Windows 10 Support
    Enabling Auto Play in WIN10: My CD/DVD on my new ACER laptop with WIN10 will not auto play. I've turned on auto play in both Divice and Control Panel without result. Essential, because I paid $300 for a Rosetta Stone language course, and now can't use it. I'm 79 and prize my time because every passing...
  6. Enable Windows Mail auto spellcheck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Windows Mail auto spellcheck: can windows 10 mail (not outlook) be set to automatically spellcheck before sending emails like outlook does? ***Original title: windows mail auto spellcheck***...
  7. Google auto sign-in

in Browsers and Email
    Google auto sign-in: W7, Google not Chrome, Firefox on a p.c. I do apologise again for asking such a simple question, but how can I enable auto sign-in on my pc when I want to read my Google emails? I have this useful setting on my W10 pc - someone must have done it for me a year or two ago and...
  8. Google auto sign-in

in Windows 10 Support
    Google auto sign-in: W7, Google not Chrome, Firefox on a p.c. I do apologise again for asking such a simple question, but how can I enable auto sign-in on my pc when I want to read my Google emails? I have this useful setting on my W10 pc - someone must have done it for me a year or two ago and...
  9. Auto sign in to Windows 10 and second option

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Auto sign in to Windows 10 and second option: I want automatic sign in at start up and if I use netplwiz and clear the box, I then have a second option when I start again, and still have to sign in. By adding the tick back in netplwiz I am back to square one. Also trying to share files with desktop which may have...
  10. Enable or Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Auto Arrange in Folders in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with the Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703. While you can still arrange items...