Windows 10: Enabling flash in Chrome

Discus and support Enabling flash in Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there a "whitelist", or another way to "permanently" enable flash for an individual website in Chrome. 147339 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kitpzyxmsir, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Enabling flash in Chrome

Is there a "whitelist", or another way to "permanently" enable flash for an individual website in Chrome.

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 28, 2019
  3. enabling chrome flash plug in

I am trying to enable Adobe flash on Chrome. When I type ChromeEnabling flash in Chrome :plugins and follow prompts I see the box to check to leave flash on at all times, but there is no enable button to the left like there is in the examples. I cannot get it to enable.

AlanCascio, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Enabling flash in Chrome

enable adobe flash

Hi Bob,

Adobe Flash Player is software used to stream and view video, audio and multimedia and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) on a computer or supported mobile device. If you are using Internet Explorer or Microsoft
    Edge browser, the following link will show you on how to enable Adobe Flash Player:

Moreover, for your other browser choice, we suggest that you check this
    link

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Melowin Mar, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Enabling flash in Chrome

1. Enabling flash in Chrome - Similar Threads - Enabling flash Chrome

2. Disable/Enable flash drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable/Enable flash drive?: So occasionally when I try to correctly remove my USB/flash stick drives from my pc, I get an error message saying "the device is currently in use" though I have no idea how and to "close any programs using it." I try closing my file folders if open and that doesn't help. The...
  3. Disable/Enable flash drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable/Enable flash drive?: So occasionally when I try to correctly remove my USB/flash stick drives from my pc, I get an error message saying "the device is currently in use" though I have no idea how and to "close any programs using it." I try closing my file folders if open and that doesn't help. The...
  4. White flash on chrome launch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White flash on chrome launch.: submitted by /u/Honest_Anybody [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4fz9n/white_flash_on_chrome_launch/
  5. Enabling Adobe Flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Adobe Flash: I am using a recently updated version of windows 10. I go to advanced settings to enable adobe flash but it indicates that it is already enabled but it isn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabling-adobe-flash/b42168c7-5082-4294-a2c7-065c6608c377
  6. warning bar flash chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    warning bar flash chrome: I understand that this is about Chrome but is there any way to keep the warning bar about the expiration of Flash from opening every single time I log on to my laptop. The expiration is a year away and they apparently want to torment people for a year. I still use it for...
  7. Enable Flash & Java on Windows 10 using Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable Flash & Java on Windows 10 using Chrome: The real estate course that I am using requires using Chrome, Flash & Java. So, I added the ietab extension but I'm still having issues. Please advise, thanks....
  8. Google Chrome Flashes BLACK

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Flashes BLACK: So, every so often, Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 will flash BLACK, like it's refreshing or something. It's annoying, because if i'm streaming something, the stream stops and I have to refresh it. Is there any way to disable this? 122684
  9. How do I enable flash player in Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    How do I enable flash player in Google Chrome: I am playing the Toreba Crane Game, and it seems that it needs adobe flash player on desktop (it works on mobile, but interface is too slow); I read and tried the tutorial to enable the flash player in microsoft edge, but that didn't work (did they remove it from edge, if so,...
  10. Chrome and Shockwave Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Shockwave Flash: I keep getting a notice that Shockwave Flash is not responding. So I removed it from Control Panel Add/Remove software. I still keep getting that notice. Where is it hiding. What else do I have to remove? 47113