Windows 10: Enabling PTT

Discus and support Enabling PTT in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a 7700k, how can PTT be enabled.I've looked through every option in my motherboards BIOS and can find to option to enable PTT.Initially i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Moonblitz, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Moonblitz Win User

Enabling PTT

I have a 7700k, how can PTT be enabled.I've looked through every option in my motherboards BIOS and can find to option to enable PTT.Initially i contact ASUS the motherboard manfacturer for options for enabeling TPM when they have advised that TPM isn't available but PTT would be if my CPU supports it.Can any light be shed on this.Thanks

:)

Moonblitz, Jun 29, 2021
  2. mgf4lfc Win User

nokia 6300 ptt

i have a nokia 6300 and decided to start using PTT, so i tried to set it up and it send something along the lines of no settings found, so i refered to the instructions and it said to download them.

so i come on the nokia website and downloaded some of the other settings then i tried to download the settings required for PTT but united kingdom is not listed as one of the countries but was for the other settings.

how do i get the settings that are needed to enable the use of PTT. thanks for any help you may give.

mgf4lfc, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Can’t boot with Intel PTT enabled in BIOS

Hi,
    got a new Lenovo Yoga 720 with Win 10, was doing all the updates. I think the Intel Management Engine firmware update had a failure. It’s not listed in device manager and I can’t manually or automatically install a driver or see it in device manager. If I set intel PTT to disable in the BIOS, I can boot and also see TPM in device manager with code 10, but can’t update the driver. I updated the bios, downgraded, updated again. No change. I can toggle boot on and off with the PTT setting.

should I rma it? I’ve run out of ideas. Hoping you experts can help.

hicksville, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Enabling PTT

psychomania---01, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Enabling PTT

1. Enabling PTT - Similar Threads - Enabling PTT

2. Unable to install WSL despite enabling it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install WSL despite enabling it: I enabled the virtual machine and WSL via admin powershelll yet I am still unable to install wsl. already uninstall wsl and reinstalled it, does not work....
  3. Unable to install WSL despite enabling it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install WSL despite enabling it: I enabled the virtual machine and WSL via admin powershelll yet I am still unable to install wsl. already uninstall wsl and reinstalled it, does not work....
  4. Unable to install WSL despite enabling it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Recreating and enabling the recovery environment WinRE from a recovery partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recreating and enabling the recovery environment WinRE from a recovery partition: I am trying to recreate my Windows recovery partition, and everything works until the end, but the agent shows as disabled right after I remove the letter that was assigned to the partition in order to execute the commands.Here's the full recipe:1. Select recovery partition...
  6. "Firmware TPM - Enables PTT in SkuMgr. Discrete TPM - Disables PTT in SkuMgr. Warning!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Firmware TPM - Enables PTT in SkuMgr. Discrete TPM - Disables PTT in SkuMgr. Warning!...: Hello,I have been having trouble with upgrading to Win11. It says that I don't have TPM 2.0 enabled and I have to enable it from my BIOS.I have a few questions:1. If my TPM device selection settings at Advanced -> PCH-FW Configuration have always been on "Discrete TPM", will...
  7. "Firmware TPM - Enables PTT in SkuMgr. Discrete TPM - Disables PTT in SkuMgr. Warning!...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Firmware TPM - Enables PTT in SkuMgr. Discrete TPM - Disables PTT in SkuMgr. Warning!...: Hello,I have been having trouble with upgrading to Win11. It says that I don't have TPM 2.0 enabled and I have to enable it from my BIOS.I have a few questions:1. If my TPM device selection settings at Advanced -> PCH-FW Configuration have always been on "Discrete TPM", will...
  8. Update BIOS to enable PTT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update BIOS to enable PTT: Greetings,I have Dell Inspiron 5570 that has PTT and not TPM. Is PTT OK for Windows 11?In anyway, I tried to update BIOS to enable PTT, I press ‘unlock’ it asks me for admin. password for this PC. I thought because I own my pc and signed as administrator then I have the...
  9. Enabling PTT with bitlocker encrypted system drive.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Enabling PTT with bitlocker encrypted system drive.: Hi,I currently have a Win 10 pro desktop with no TPM and have used the group policy to allow me to encrypt the system drive so I'm asked for the decryption password in the pre-boot environment. I've since discovered while looking at Win 11 compatibility that the BIOS allows...
  10. Can’t boot with Intel PTT enabled in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t boot with Intel PTT enabled in BIOS: Hi, got a new Lenovo Yoga 720 with Win 10, was doing all the updates. I think the Intel Management Engine firmware update had a failure. It’s not listed in device manager and I can’t manually or automatically install a driver or see it in device manager. If I set intel PTT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disabling windows ptt security