Windows 10: Enabling sleep mode even when the Intel UHD 620 graphics is disabled

Discus and support Enabling sleep mode even when the Intel UHD 620 graphics is disabled in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello everyone!! I want to disable the Intel UHD 620 graphics on my laptop. But as soon as I do so, the sleep option gets disabled from the system.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by saurav, Jun 29, 2019.

1. saurav Win User

Enabling sleep mode even when the Intel UHD 620 graphics is disabled

Hello everyone!!
    I want to disable the Intel UHD 620 graphics on my laptop.
    But as soon as I do so, the sleep option gets disabled from the system.

There is a long painful story behind why I don't want to re-enable the graphics card.

Meanwhile, I want to ask if It is possible to get the sleep option back on the laptop without enabling the graphics.

Thank you

:)

saurav, Jun 29, 2019

2. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any
    idea what's happening. Model - Dell 5370

_rahulalam, Jun 29, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Hi _rahulalam

Intel released a new device driver for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on the 5th of this month, you should go to that Intel website, then download and install that full version of the driver to see if Intel have resolved these issues . . .

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126789...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Enabling sleep mode even when the Intel UHD 620 graphics is disabled

(Display Adapter)Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark

All: If a driver rollback provides no solution, another possible solution would be getting the correct driver directly from Intel

UHD 620 Intel

Cheers!!

SOA Gaming, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Enabling sleep mode even when the Intel UHD 620 graphics is disabled

1. Enabling sleep mode even when the Intel UHD 620 graphics is disabled - Similar Threads - Enabling sleep mode

2. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  3. issue with intel uhd 620 graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue with intel uhd 620 graphics: I have dell insipiron 3583 in which i face hang issue my laptop screen randomly freezes when i run any software as administrator the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL dialog box open where my screen freezes and then it unfreezes or whenever i try to fullscreen/exit fullscreen any video or...
  4. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...
  5. Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver rollback problem: Hey Microsoft Community. I am currently running a Windows 11 Home build from the Windows Insider Beta program. The Windows Update keeps rolling my Intel UHD Graphics 620 driver to 27.20.100.8853, when the Intel website is telling me to update to 31.0.101.2111. Every time I...
  6. Intel UHD graphics 620 driver ERROR in hp notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD graphics 620 driver ERROR in hp notebook: there is error when we launch intel driver setting what to do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-uhd-graphics-620-driver-error-in-hp-notebook/f398d7bd-9dd5-417f-b41d-185cd025bf66
  7. intel I7-8550 cpu and uhd 620 graphics, is the graphics in the cpu?

intel I7-8550 cpu and uhd 620 graphics, is the graphics in the cpu?: Where is the builtin graphics. and if its in the cpu, when you upgrade the cpu, does it give you a new graphics chip? 131577
  8. Intel UHD 620 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel UHD 620 error: I was playing a game and it was lagging a lot so I restarted it, after restarting also it was not working so I thought there must be a driver update or something like that so I tryied to open the Intel Graphics Control Panel. But it showed a message like this-...
  9. Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting

Intel UHD Graphics 620 not supporting: I recently bought dell laptop. But when I am enabling intel uhd graphics 620 unable to play videos(specifically youtube) and also unable to wake laptop from sleep. After disabling intel graphics driver in device manager those things are working fine. Any idea what's...
  10. intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error

intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error: So of course windows had to do another update and now I have "intel(r) uhd graphics card 620 43 error" this problem. I was running games like Overwatch and League just fine but since the update I get terrible FPS and my games are unplayable. I have tried troubleshooting and...