Windows 10: Enabling Zoom screen sharing using Windows Edge

Discus and support Enabling Zoom screen sharing using Windows Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What settings are recommended to enable a Zoom screen sharing session across apps & tabs - I have MSoft Edge & a HP Pavillion. I'm a lecturer doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MareaPatounas, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Enabling Zoom screen sharing using Windows Edge

What settings are recommended to enable a Zoom screen sharing session across apps & tabs - I have MSoft Edge & a HP Pavillion.

I'm a lecturer doing remote lessons & unable to effectively screen share across multiple screens; when I use my mouse to click on another screen/app/tab to screenshare, the Zoom feature cannot maintain the sharing... any advice welcomed.

:)

MareaPatounas, Apr 13, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stretch to zoom in Edge

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow these steps, mentioned below:

Open the Microsoft Edge browser, then click on a blank space on the website opened. Press
    Ctrl + '+' to zoom in and Press Ctrl +
    '-' to zoom out the webpage, or click on (...) More actions,
    then click to Zoom option to zoom in or zoom out the selected webpage .

Hope this helps you, Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Enabling Zoom screen sharing using Windows Edge

Maintain the current page zoom between pages

Hi,

Check Magnifier > reset to your preference

If you are using edge then I would suggest you set zoom level of edge by following the below steps.

1. Open MS Edge then Click on More action (dots in the upper right corner of the screen).

2. click on Zoom option then click on zoom buttons as per your choice .

If it doesn't work I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check.

You can also use the following keys:

Ctrl + + to zoom in

Ctrl + - to zoom out

Ctrl + 0 (zero) to 100%

Have you tried using the Middle Mouse button to zoom in or out?

• Press and hold Ctrl key and scroll the
      middle mouse increase to 100%.

• Now close Microsoft Edge and check if it helps.

This entails editing Windows Registry. Be sure to backup the registry before you begin.

How can I pemanently set the zoom level in IE10?

Smittychat., Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Enabling Zoom screen sharing using Windows Edge

1. Enabling Zoom screen sharing using Windows Edge - Similar Threads - Enabling Zoom screen

2. How to enable & use Split Screen in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable & use Split Screen in Edge browser: [IMG]Split Screen is a useful feature introduced by Microsoft in the Edge browser that lets users open a link on a web page in the same tab by splitting the current tab into two sections. This article will show you how to enable and use Split Screen in Edge browser. How to...
  3. Sharing RDP screen on Zoom

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing RDP screen on Zoom: I have two laptops (L1 and L2). One of them (L1) has a connection to remote Windows host (RH.com) where Zoom is installed. I started a zoom meeting and joined it from RH.com and shared the screen of RH.com Now I want to access that shared screen from L2 (because L1 has low...
  4. How to enable or disable Share to Zoom Rooms on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Share to Zoom Rooms on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Zoom allows you to share media files, links, etc., directly with other attendees. However, if you do not want to allow people to share anything with your Zoom Rooms, this article is for you. Here is how you can enable or disable the Share to Zoom Rooms option on the...
  5. BSOD zoom screen share, 2 screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD zoom screen share, 2 screens: Had two BSOD during extended zoom share screen. Dell 7700 AIO, 16 gb ram, intel I-7 1165G7 processor Nvidia MX330 gpu, Intel Iris Xe windows 10.0. 19042 minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApksCZxTrooonG-G-cJn0KT6wl3A?e=xfpLgY...
  6. Screen Share issue In Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Share issue In Zoom: I tried to play a powerpoint in screen share and my participant could not hear it. How do I increase the volume? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Screen Share issue...
  7. Edge Zoom

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Zoom: I just installed the new EDGE and every time I log into any website the screen size is 125%. I change the screen size to 100% and all is fine until I log out and then log into any website. The screen size is 125% again. How do you make the screen size 100% all the time?...
  8. Zoom share screen audio problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom share screen audio problems.: I am using zoom on Microsoft S mode via tips I found on here but when I host a meeting and try to share my screen for a video for example on you tube no one can hear the audio? Anyone know the solution as I’ve tried to find a setting or something that I can change to allow it...
  9. Enable Nearby Sharing by using dongle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enable Nearby Sharing by using dongle: Trying to use the Nearby Sharing feature between the following computers: - Vaio VPCCW series (2010) laptop rocking Windows 10 (latest build), runs fine. - Dell XPS13 (2017) laptop rocking Windows 10 (latest build), of course fine. Oddly, although Microsoft states that BT...
  10. edge zoom level

in Browsers and Email
    edge zoom level: So ive sacked firefox off for a bit and started to give Edge a try , so far so good except for the zoom , minimum seems to be 125% its too big is there any kind of witchcraft that will enable 110% for example? 47448