Windows 10: *.enc

Discus and support *.enc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recently when i download files (from email etc.) it becomes with the ending ".enc" and i can't open them unless i change the ending or choosing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by talamar, Jul 22, 2019.

1. talamar Win User

*.enc

recently when i download files (from email etc.) it becomes with the ending ".enc" and i can't open them unless i change the ending or choosing the correct application for it. it happened only on my windows 10 operating system. how can i make it normal again?

:)

talamar, Jul 22, 2019
  2. AD&FLA Win User

ENC icon on lock screen

The ENC icon appeared on my laptop. I figured out how to hide it on my taskbar, but it's still appearing on the lock screen. How can it be hidden there also?

AD&FLA, Jul 22, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    ENC icon on lock screen

Hi AD&FLA

Is that the ENG icon or an actual ENC icon:

If that is the ENG icon (language choice icon), I am sorry, that cannot be removed from the lock screen . . .

DaveM121, Jul 22, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

*.enc

Paul Thurrott: Here are the Top User Requests for Windows

You can add / change it or whatever but try and get the size of text bigger even if you make the other stuff HUGE

For example - screenshots enc

I'd like the Start menu text to be the same size as the text when you RIGHT MOUSE click on the start (windows) button.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

*.enc

1. *.enc - Similar Threads - enc

2. ¿How can i open .ENC files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ¿How can i open .ENC files?: [ATTACH] Hi, i hope you guys can help me. I made a back up from my phone to my pc, but i cant open images, videos, anything. All files are in .enc. ¿How i can open those files?...
  3. ENC icon on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ENC icon on lock screen: The ENC icon appeared on my laptop. I figured out how to hide it on my taskbar, but it's still appearing on the lock screen. How can it be hidden there also? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enc-icon-on-lock-screen/833d0a03-c3a1-470e-8e8a-7a8391e0fb6e