Windows 10: ENCOD UTF-8

Discus and support ENCOD UTF-8 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; alguns PROGRAMAS QUE TENHO INSTALADOS QUANDO ABERTOS APARECEM COM ERROS DE DIGITAÇÃO PARA CARACTERES ESPECIAIS, COMO EXEMPLO NO TEXTO A SEGUIR:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rldrade, Jun 23, 2020.

1. rldrade Win User

ENCOD UTF-8

alguns PROGRAMAS QUE TENHO INSTALADOS QUANDO ABERTOS APARECEM COM ERROS DE DIGITAÇÃO PARA CARACTERES ESPECIAIS, COMO EXEMPLO NO TEXTO A SEGUIR:

Programa desarrollado por el Servicio de Informacin sobre Sade Pblica de la Direccin Xeral de Sade Pblica de la Consellera de Sanidade Xunta de Galicia en colaboracin con el rea de Anlisis de Salud y Sistemas de Informacin de Salud de la Organizacin Panamericana de la Salud OPS-OMS, a travs de la carta de entendimiento existente entre la Consellera de Sanidade y la OPS-OMS.

JÁ TENTEI ACERTAR OS PROGRAMAS COM SOLUÇÃO DE PROBLEMAS DE COMPATIBILIDADE SEM SUCESSO

:)

rldrade, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Trammael Win User

UTF-8 encoded subjects in Email

Hello,

How might I submit a bug report?

What:

Subject-lines encoded in UTF-8 received by the IMAP client display as a series of encoded characters instead of the actual content.

How to reproduce:

Receive an email with a subject line encoded in UTF-8.

Version:

WP8.1 developer on Nokia Lumia 920.

Thank you

Trammael, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Thanatica Win User
    UTF-8 encoding in Store

In the description for Skype in the Store, we can see double-encoded UTF-8.

I'm not sure if this problem exists for every app, but it does at least for Skype.

See screenshot:

ENCOD UTF-8 baf82d4e-1909-4db9-b591-02bb3ee20b4a.png

Thanatica, Jun 23, 2020
  4. ENCOD UTF-8

win10.0.14393ENCOD UTF-8 :Default UTF-8 encoding for new Notepad documents

Hi,

I realize that you want to create a new notepad document with default utf-8 encoding. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Which folder are you trying to find?

Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

ENCOD UTF-8

1. ENCOD UTF-8 - Similar Threads - ENCOD UTF

2. Windows 11 - How to change text encoding?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - How to change text encoding?: Hello,Text smoothing doesn't work for me repeatedly. I've turned ClearType on a few times in recent weeks, although I never turn it off and the setup wizard says it's on. I found a possibility that changing the character encoding might help. I wanted to try it but I don't...
  3. Windows 11 - How to change text encoding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - How to change text encoding?: Hello,Text smoothing doesn't work for me repeatedly. I've turned ClearType on a few times in recent weeks, although I never turn it off and the setup wizard says it's on. I found a possibility that changing the character encoding might help. I wanted to try it but I don't...
  4. How to re-allow adobe media encoder to access onedrive

How to re-allow adobe media encoder to access onedrive: When I installed adobe media encoder, I was having issues with it taking up download speed on my limited network, though the need for download speed has passed, I had disallowed it to access Onedrive. it has had the affect of not allowing projects to encode through adobe's...
  5. How to re-allow adobe media encoder to access onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-allow adobe media encoder to access onedrive: When I installed adobe media encoder, I was having issues with it taking up download speed on my limited network, though the need for download speed has passed, I had disallowed it to access Onedrive. it has had the affect of not allowing projects to encode through adobe's...
  6. UTF-8 encoding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UTF-8 encoding: Hello, does windows support different encoding schemes, like utf8 and iso8559-1 or so?In linux, I never experience any issues with emacs, python, files, etc. Is there anyway to use different encoding schemes in windows?...
  7. UTF-8 encoding

UTF-8 encoding: Hello, does windows support different encoding schemes, like utf8 and iso8559-1 or so?In linux, I never experience any issues with emacs, python, files, etc. Is there anyway to use different encoding schemes in windows?...
  8. Notepad encoding ANSI opening up as UTF-8 Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad encoding ANSI opening up as UTF-8 Win 10: Hi All, i'm running Win 10 2004 19041.867 If i save a notepad document Blank as ANSI, it opens as UTF-8. If i use Notepad++ - the same thing happens. Does anyone know why?...
  9. Windows PowerShell utf-8 encoding

Windows PowerShell utf-8 encoding: Hello! I would like to know if it is possible to configure Windows PowerShell to print utf-8 characters? I searched the web and found multiple solutions, but nothing seems to be working. e.g.: * chcp 65001 * $OutputEncoding = [console]::InputEncoding =...
  10. Notepad gets UTF-8 Encoding, increased MAX_PATH Limit, new Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 News
    Notepad gets UTF-8 Encoding, increased MAX_PATH Limit, new Keyboard Shortcuts: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 v1903 has been around for some time now and you must have already received an update. Microsoft pushed some notable improvements in various departments to make our Windows experience even better. And one of those improvements is the [...] This...