Windows 10: Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System

Discus and support Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello All Starting to Get into backing up some family home videos that i previously put onto DVD discs, Last time i ran Handbrake it made my fans run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AMDMan2016, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System

Hello All

Starting to Get into backing up some family home videos that i previously put onto DVD discs, Last time i ran Handbrake it made my fans run so loud, thought PC was gonna blow up lol, I run on Balanced power mode in Windows 10 Pro, Stock Cooling Fan for CPU, EVGA 650 G3 power supply, 1 Rear exhaust fan, Geforce 1050 video card

Is it best to just save up more money and do this project whenever i do a full system upgrade/or upgrade video card in my Asus G11CD-K, cooling probably not the best in this system, but i do my best with it

Thank you all
    in Advance

:)

AMDMan2016, Mar 12, 2019

2. Encoding Videos slowed down significantly after Creators Fall update

I often do video re-encoding for 4K Videos to reduce their ridiculous sizes that can reach up to 30 GBs for 90 minutes .

Usually it took 24 hours to convert a 1 hour 4K movie to H265 2K (I7 CPU + NVIDIA Acceleration) , I know is too much but still , I have seen worse results on lower specs (I3 CPU + No Acceleration may take well over 5 days) .

Now after creators fall update same videos and encoders , I might get at best 20% of encoding per day (Checking on I3 and I couldn't do an estimate as it never finishes)

I did try to update my drivers to latest and even downgrade to earliest but no use ..

Any suggestions ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a software that will convert my videos to the same codecs to keep the same quality? I'm having an issue uploading them to the cloud. A re-encode does the trick but, the issue is software limitations. With Format Factory Freetime software it does the job but, not well. With SUPER http://www.erightsoft.com/home.html it re-encodes perfectly but, it doesn't apply a thumbnail to the video. Any suggestions?

Casey Stellar, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System

Video Encoder for HD Content

Np. Glad I could help. Media Coder is my primary encoder.

Wile E, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System

1. Encoding Video File with my Intel I7 System - Similar Threads - Encoding Video File

2. video encoder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video encoder: how do I find CPU ranking page for my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-encoder/62fc7b8c-3e71-4481-9d5b-70fd2bc89001
  3. Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Untrusted System File (my User mode intel driver): When I try to launch a couple games including fortnite I get the message Untrusted System File (C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_982edc2ef955363e\igd10ium64.dll) Im not sure whats happening but the command takes me to a User Mode Driver so I...
  4. i7-8700k Fails Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i7-8700k Fails Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool: Hello - recently purchased an i7-8700k and a new motherboard (ASUS Prime Z370) to upgrade my PC and have been having an abundance of issues since. I've searched pretty far and wide but haven't found a solution to my issue. What does it mean when my CPU fails the Intel...
  5. Windows Defender Slow Scans on an Intel I7 Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Slow Scans on an Intel I7 Desktop: Hi All Issue is Defender scans really slow, like over 12 hours if I choose to do a full scan, Previous was Avast that was removed with the tool, Malwarebytes 3 Free, Is it cause I use the configure defender x64 utlity to up the cloud protection level and such Any advice...
  6. Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

in Windows 10 News
    Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor: In celebration of the x86 architecture and the first Intel 8086 microprocessor, Intel is giving away 8,086 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086K processors. For 24 hours starting at 5 p.m. PDT June 7, fans can visit Enter for a chance to win an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086k Limited...
  7. Encoding a movie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encoding a movie: Hello, Have downloaded a musical movie, length 2:54 hours. The picture is a little dark and audio volume low. I am trying to re-encode the movie (with video and audio filters), once in "AVIDEMUX", had to stop it after six hours when only 35 % were done. Now I'm trying to do...
  8. Intel i7 3700k Cores and Windows 10 Issue

Intel i7 3700k Cores and Windows 10 Issue: Hi guys. Just wondering if anyone has an issue similar to mine or know what is wrong. I have an i7 processor 3770k 4 cores and 8 threads. Whenever I use a certain program to convert files )using ConvertX), after the program has closed down Windows will sort of become...
  9. Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?: Hello all, Does anyone know of a software that will convert my videos to the same codecs to keep the same quality? I'm having an issue uploading them to the cloud. A re-encode does the trick but, the issue is software limitations. With Format Factory Freetime software it...
  10. Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel i7 Intel® HD Graphics 530 or pci-e card ?: Hi there ! I will soon build new computer configuration and i'm using Windows 10 Pro 64bit version. At the moment i have Asus R5 230 pci-e 1gb DDR3 graphic card. So, my question here is, is it for example Intel i7 HD Graphics 530 enough for using just application...