Windows 10: Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows

Discus and support Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc crashes into BSoD at least 5 times a week. This mostly happens when I play games or have multiple windows of Google Chrome open with multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Katnye, May 16, 2021.

1. Katnye Win User

Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows

My pc crashes into BSoD at least 5 times a week. This mostly happens when I play games or have multiple windows of Google Chrome open with multiple tabs in each one around 8 windows with for example 4 windows with 1 tab and 4 windows with 4 tabs. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and it didn't really help, also I checked my discs through the cmd commands, which also didn't really fix much. What can I do to try to stop these?The errors are:irql_not_less_or_equalpage_fault_in_nonpaged_areakernel_security_check_failureunexpected kernel mode trapreference by pointerdriver irql less or eq

:)

Katnye, May 16, 2021

2. Reinstalled Windows 10 - Various BSODs

Hello,

My Computer Specs:

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @4.00GHz

8gb Ram

Graphics Card:

MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256-Bit

Motheboard

Asus Maximus VII Impact

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and had various BSODs. I reinstalled and deleted all my data to start anewand still get the BSODs.

As far as I can tell, I've update my motherboard's BIOS and all Drivers.

Here is a list of the various BSOD i've received:

Kernel security check failure

Irql_not_less_or_equal

Critical process died

Memory_management

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

critical structure corruption

At this point i'm not sure what do since I can't roll back to 8.1

Any assistance offered would be appreciated. Please let me know if I left out anything or if anything else is needed.

Michael F.Perez, May 16, 2021
  3. x509 Win User
    Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

Update:
    • The drive is still doing retries. I just verified that by rerunning Beta Collector and looking at the events file.

I went out and bought Hard Disk Sentinel Pro. (Actually I had bought it in 2014, but never installed it. Ooops. So I downloaded the Pro version and the registration key worked perfectly!)

Here is what HD Sentinel has to say about this Samsung drive. I don't know how the drive can be healthy with all these retries, but what do I know?

Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows [​IMG]

Looks like I will be calling the Samsung Warranty tomorrow morning.

These retries probably explain why Windows would often stall out when I would open up a drive icon to list the top level directories.

• The system has not BSOD'd even once since you told me to uninstall Norton security and activate Windows Defender. Here is hoping. *Wink

4. Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 16, 2021
Thema:

Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows

1. Encountered a lot of PC BSoD in a span of 2 months of various types since reinstalling Windows - Similar Threads - Encountered lot BSoD

2. PC frequently encounters various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC frequently encounters various BSODs caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I built a PC last year with: TUF B550-PLUS/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6core/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/ G.SKILL Aegis 16GB/ Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 and things went well for a weeks and two. Then BSODs kept on happening randomly when ever I'm not using my computer with...
  3. PC frequently encounters various BSODs

PC frequently encounters various BSODs: I built a PC last year with: TUF B550-PLUS/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6core/ NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/ G.SKILL Aegis 16GB/ Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 and things went well for a weeks and two. Then BSODs kept on happening randomly when ever I'm not using my computer with...
  4. System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.: Hello, I am at my wits end with my latest build. I built my machine back in October 2020. I got 2 months of use and 8 months of chasing my tail. Here are the specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Home build 19043 64-bitCPU Type: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Motherboard: MAG...
  5. Windows update issue, since 2 months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update issue, since 2 months!: [ATTACH]I can't update my windows, it shows error everytime0x80080005 and the update window hangs everytime I check for updates. I can't see the update history or go for the advanced options. Its a brand new HP Pavillion Notebook! Please help!...
  6. random BSOD since months

random BSOD since months: Hy everybody, First of all sorry for my english. I bought all the pc parts around half year ago. I got a lot of difference BSOD. *Sad I am not an expert in this things, but i really frustrated. some BSod error i got: Unexpected kernel mode trap driven overrun stack buffer...
  7. BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month

BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month: My computer stopped working all of a sudden about a month ago when the screen froze whilst I was watching Netflix. I tried turning the cumputer on but the power light would come on and then after 2 seconds it would turn off. I left it for an hour and swapped the memory around...
  8. Getting Various BSOD's Since

Getting Various BSOD's Since: Hello People of Windows 10 Forums, Since Saturday April 6th I have been getting blue screen of deaths including "system Service Exception", "Memory Management", "Critical Structure Corruption" and "Kernel Security Check Failure" etc. These BSOD don't just happen when I turn...
  9. Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build: I did a new Win 10 Pro 64 build last 30 December. A few weeks later, I started getting BSODs. Passmark Memtest86 found RAM defects. Corsair replaced the RAM, lifetime warranty. BSODs continued. On 27 Feb, ran sfc and dism commands per instructions found on web searches, but...
  10. 2 types of BSOD on new PC

2 types of BSOD on new PC: I'm a new user of Windows 10 and i decided to sign up to this forum due to some issues with my new PC. After building the PC and clean installing the OS i faced issues with multiple BSOD. At first it would show the message "kernel_security_check_failure". Two days ago, i...