Windows 10: Encountered error message "operations failed with error 0x00003e3" when installing shared...

Discus and support Encountered error message "operations failed with error 0x00003e3" when installing shared... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Sir/Mdm, I have four PC with windows 10 pro 64 bit OS encountering error when installing shared printer Epson LQ300+ II from a PC that is sharing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoreyY, Aug 17, 2018.

1. CoreyY Win User

Encountered error message "operations failed with error 0x00003e3" when installing shared...

Hi Sir/Mdm,

I have four PC with windows 10 pro 64 bit OS encountering error when installing shared printer Epson LQ300+ II from a PC that is sharing out the printer after a windows update few days back KB4343909 windows 10 april 2018 update cumulative update.

I had shared the printer and allowed everyone on the security tab but still encountering the error message

i had checked on my advance sharing settings with turn on network discovery and turn on file and printer sharing on the PC that is sharing out the PC.

i had disabled all firewalls on the all the PC to eliminate any connection issues.

i had disabled all trend micro software on all the PC ro eliminate any blockages as well.

i had tried reinstalling the printer as well.

I had tried all the solutions provided on the internet but to no avail.

Can anyone kindly help on this issue that i am encountering ? Thanks in advance !

best regards,

Corey

:)

CoreyY, Aug 17, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Sep 22, 2018
  3. CoreyY Win User
    Encountered error message “operations failed with error 0x00003e3” when installing shared printer Epson LQ300+II

Hi Sir/Mdm,

I have four PC with windows 10 pro 64 bit OS encountering error when installing shared printer Epson LQ300+ II from a PC that is sharing out the printer after a windows update few days back KB4343909 windows 10 april 2018 update cumulative update.

I had shared the printer and allowed everyone on the security tab but still encountering the error message

i had checked on my advance sharing settings with turn on network discovery and turn on file and printer sharing on the PC that is sharing out the PC.

i had disabled all firewalls on the all the PC to eliminate any connection issues.

i had disabled all trend micro software on all the PC ro eliminate any blockages as well.

i had tried reinstalling the printer as well.

I had tried all the solutions provided on the internet but to no avail.

Can anyone kindly help on this issue that i am encountering ? Thanks in advance !

best regards,

Corey

CoreyY, Sep 22, 2018
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Encountered error message "operations failed with error 0x00003e3" when installing shared...

Can't share printer—getting error message

I can't seem to share my printer. I tick the share this printer box, and when I click on apply, I get an error message saying "Printer settings could not be saved. Operation could not be completed (error 0x000006d9).

It's a Lexmark Z1300....

Thema:

1. Encountered error message "operations failed with error 0x00003e3" when installing shared... - Similar Threads - Encountered error message

2. Share Printer not connect Error Coming Operation failed with error 0x0000011b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share Printer not connect Error Coming Operation failed with error 0x0000011b: We Uninstall KB5005565 and other packages also update latest packaged like 21H2 but still share printer not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-printer-not-connect-error-coming-operation/6662f0e4-f507-4a15-a512-30de15943e6f
  3. Share Printer not connect Error Coming Operation failed with error 0x0000011b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share Printer not connect Error Coming Operation failed with error 0x0000011b: We Uninstall KB5005565 and other packages also update latest packaged like 21H2 but still share printer not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-printer-not-connect-error-coming-operation/6662f0e4-f507-4a15-a512-30de15943e6f
  4. Share Printer not connect Error Coming Operation failed with error 0x0000011b

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error" message when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error" message when...: Hi there I have an ASUS Notebook T100TA with Windows 10 x86. I was having issues with the audio & mic not working & decided to reset my PC doing a complete reinstall via the reset menu install from my PC. The computer appeared to complete the "preparing" and "restoring"...
  6. Error encountered when installing updates.

Error encountered when installing updates.: I was installing updates when an error occurred with one of them. It told me to give you this code: 0x80070643. I had just recently done a Reset. Please help. Edit: This is solved....
  7. Event log Error message: RDPClient_SSL: An error was encountered when transitioning from...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event log Error message: RDPClient_SSL: An error was encountered when transitioning from...: What does this error message means? Please see below. I have a user that maybe losing connecting to Wifi or RDP connection/session. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. The Installer Encountered Error 1612?

The Installer Encountered Error 1612?: What does "The Installer Encountered Error 1612" mean when I try to install Google Earh Pro? More importantly, how do I get around it? After Windows 10 updated the system could not be repaired, could not be repaired and did not work in any form or fashion other than it could...
  9. Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error"...

Error message "The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error"...: the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation I tried to Press shift + F10 but I didn't get cmd. Kindly advice me....
  10. Cannot add shared printer - error 0x00003e3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot add shared printer - error 0x00003e3: Hi guys - stumped. I have a business I do work for that has the receipt printer for the cash system PCs shared from one PC to another. It's been working fine, but about 3 days ago it suddenly asks for a reinstall and then gives an error while asking for a driver it doesn't...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fout 0xc1900223