Windows 10: Encountered KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED

Discus and support Encountered KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, During the past month, I've encountered multiple problems with my relatively new laptop. I ended up resetting my computer with a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PetrosDimitris K, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Encountered KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED

Hello,

During the past month, I've encountered multiple problems with my relatively new laptop.

I ended up resetting my computer with a clean installation of windows.

My laptop's performance has been improved. However, about an hour after I boot up I usually get interrupted by a specific BSOD:

KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED caused by dxgmms2.sys

A more detailed minidump file can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8HaeBbLUGJRSCZRvkn0h4W_KMtJZ7wL/view?usp=sharing

The fan's speed doesn't increase and the CPU's temperature stays low. The error is shown while performing basic tasks such as using a browser.

I've got a feeling that it has to do with an outdated driver, but I'm unable to verify it. The system is up to date and I couldn't identify any faulty drivers inside the device manager window.

Thank you.

:)

PetrosDimitris K, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Tim P. Win User

HTC Windows 7 encountered problems installing device software, dependancy service group failed to start??

Hello moojfish,

Thank you for posting.

You mentioned doing some troubleshooting steps to resolve the error: Windows encountered a problem installing the device software for your device.

But I am unclear as the troubleshooting steps that you have tried. To get a better idea of what you have done or any document(s) that you have gone through can you please list the troubleshooting you completed. This will help us in providing you new
    suggestions rather than having you repeat unsuccessful steps.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Kind Regards,

Tim P., Mar 5, 2021
  3. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Encountered KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED

update to Photos app, Windows 10, totally ruining photos

Hello Patricia,

Before we proceed in troubleshooting this concern, may we know the following:

• Did you follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread?
    • Did you also install the same update before you encountered this problem?

We look forward to your response.

Desiree Yau, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Encountered KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED

1. Encountered KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED - Similar Threads - Encountered KMODE_EXPECPTION_NODE_HANDLED

2. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  6. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.: Hello! When I try to install a program from Microsoft Store it just says: ''Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.'' I've tried troubleshooting the problem but nothing has worked for me. Firstly I ran a quick scan, nothing found.Secondly I...
  7. Error encountered. One of the update services is not running properly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  9. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...: My system information. hp ProBook 440 g8,windows 11 home. I uninstalled my audio drivers both from the audio inputs and outputs section and sound, video and game controller section in the device manager. Now the audio inputs and outputs and sound, video and game controller...
  10. encountering the error ,''the system cannot find the file specified.'' when installing the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware