Windows 10: Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...

Discus and support Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been looking for a solution in this error in my computer but none of them worked and I've encountered this issue 2 or 3 months ago and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Whenskie De Leon, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...

I've been looking for a solution in this error in my computer but none of them worked and I've encountered this issue 2 or 3 months ago and I don't actually know what does this mean but my computer's internet connection is great and I don't experience any connection problem and I actually don't know what's the main cause of this error so please help.

:)

Whenskie De Leon, Dec 2, 2022

2. Bluescreen error encountered

Hello Sushovan,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this error?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    For possible troubleshooting steps, please check this article: Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...

Alt tab out and Alt tab in issue

Hi,

There is a possibility that this could be due to graphics display driver issue. To properly isolate the issue, kindly verify the following:

• Have you tried updating the graphics display driver?
    • What is the exact BSOD error message that you encountered?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to fix the issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...

1. Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of... - Similar Threads - Encountered error few

2. Having a lot of issues for past few months!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a lot of issues for past few months!: Windows was unable to install updates of December so I was waiting for the January Update and now there are two updates to install and it still not installing updates. Tried restarting the PC, Troubleshooting, and it shows "Check for Windows Update issues" "detected" under "...
  3. Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...: I've been looking for a solution in this error in my computer but none of them worked and I've encountered this issue 2 or 3 months ago and I don't actually know what does this mean but my computer's internet connection is great and I don't experience any connection problem...
  4. Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountered this error a few months and tried all possible fix in this issue but none of...: I've been looking for a solution in this error in my computer but none of them worked and I've encountered this issue 2 or 3 months ago and I don't actually know what does this mean but my computer's internet connection is great and I don't experience any connection problem...
  5. All errors encountered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All errors encountered: I have a dell laptop e6430 whose warranty ended 4 years ago. The PC has a large amount of technical errors both from hardware and software. Here is a list of the problems20 SEP 2020-PXE boot problems encountered;fixed by technician7 JAN 2021 - PXE boot problem;fixed by...
  6. All errors encountered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All errors encountered: I have a dell laptop e6430 whose warranty ended 4 years ago. The PC has a large amount of technical errors both from hardware and software. Here is a list of the problems20 SEP 2020-PXE boot problems encountered;fixed by technician7 JAN 2021 - PXE boot problem;fixed by...
  7. All errors encountered

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. 0xc000007b error when trying to open certain apps. Struggling to fix it for the past few months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000007b error when trying to open certain apps. Struggling to fix it for the past few months: I tried everything I could find online. I tried reinstalling .NET Framework, I tried reinstalling the apps, I tried the reset windows without losing applications or settings and even reinstalling DirectX.I can't fix it. I need help....
  9. I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have had these issues for months and I have tried many "fixes" and none have worked. This...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e63qqm/i_have_had_these_issues_for_months_and_i_have/
  10. Numerous issues over the past few months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Numerous issues over the past few months: I have a custom built PC that I've had for about three years, but over the past few months I've been getting strange BSOD's. When I leave my PC turned off for a few hours, the first time I boot it up it will crash after a completely random period of time. After it restarts,...