Windows 10: Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors

Discus and support Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey im just randomly coming into sudden Blue screen shut downs and i cannot figure out what's going on. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NelsonIshii, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors

Hey im just randomly coming into sudden Blue screen shut downs and i cannot figure out what's going on.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x000001f827096910, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff80428c417f7. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: eed05f5d-34b6-4360-a529-d04a31311c00.

I had to zip the file to upload it to google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H5YCU0uyltN6TBW0I5WiC0MLLEkmAw6D/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!

:)

NelsonIshii, Jan 30, 2021

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors

Random Blue Screen Errors

On my Lenovo-All in One, I get random blue screen errors when the computer sits idle for a couple hours.

STOPCODE: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

I need to power off the computer, but each time it successfully reboots, fortunately.

Any suggestions?

timdillivan, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors

1. Encountering Random Blue Screen Errors - Similar Threads - Encountering Random Blue

2. Encountering blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering blue screen of death: This is a brand new laptop. System has crashed a number of times BSOD when I turn laptop back on after it has automatically gone into sleep mode. Other times the system just crashes in the middle of doing work. I think I was able to isolate the error log file, posted below....
  3. Encountering blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Encountering blue screen of death: This is a brand new laptop. System has crashed a number of times BSOD when I turn laptop back on after it has automatically gone into sleep mode. Other times the system just crashes in the middle of doing work. I think I was able to isolate the error log file, posted below....
  4. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  5. Random Blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Blue screen error: The computer I built for the last three years, suddenly has had a few random Blue screen errors. And it's getting frequent for some reason. I tried looking at the event log. And it says Kernel-Power. Spec:RTX 3060Intel i7 97000K32GB RAMWindows 10 ProTried to stability test...
  6. Random Blue screen error

7. notebook frequently encounter blue screen

notebook frequently encounter blue screen: ""my notebook always gets blue screen ,with the sperker get noisy. it happens every three days..dmpThis is my THREE .dmp files recently:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvhsZgiWYuYej8o8qSMYSmlEGYkykw?e=3LhugFHope somebody can help me analyse this problem.you can contract me by *** Email...
  8. Blue Screen Error with random error codes

Blue Screen Error with random error codes: I am facing this issue from last 2 months Blue screen error with random codes popping up while running the system and it suddenly goes to dead and again reboots again in 2 or 3 minutes dead screen shows up with some other codes it happens to be in loop. I checked all my...
  9. Random blue screens, random errors everytime?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random blue screens, random errors everytime?: My pc worked just fine uptill recent days, but recently been getting alot of blue screens, with random errors... And im at a loss of what to do... Tried to reset ram sticks and all that, non works... Happend after recent windows update... submitted by /u/HappyThoughtts...
  10. Encounters blue screen

Encounters blue screen: And now I am at the Boot Menu, I’ve tried selecting all the options available to me i.e. Windows Boot Mgr, Atapi CD and PCI Lan but it keeps bringing me back to the same Boot Menu window. How can I move forth?...