Windows 10: Encountering random game crashes and multiple different BSOD

Discus and support Encountering random game crashes and multiple different BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been encountering random game crashes and different BSOD messages for the past month at a high rate. This mainly happens when playing 'Smite'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Darkyodk, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Darkyodk Win User

Encountering random game crashes and multiple different BSOD

I have been encountering random game crashes and different BSOD messages for the past month at a high rate. This mainly happens when playing 'Smite' but happens frequently with other games and sometimes when browsing on Chrome. Attachment 45120

:)

Darkyodk, Oct 27, 2015

2. Having multiple BSOD dont know what to do

Hello guys

This weekend (16 july 2017) i started having problems with a game Players unkown battlegrounds that installed 13 july 2017 and all was good. But then i started having multiple crashes in the game and stop playing it because i read that the game was bad optimized.
    Then i started playing other game and i have my first BSOD there.

After that i started with problems in google chrome with multiple tabs crashing and random BSODs.

I need some help to find the cause.

Here are my computer specificacions and the dmp files.

Thx for reading, hope anyone can help me.

Good night.

Dropbox - Diagnostics Report.7z

Dropbox - DMP FILES.7z

SamuelBenitez, Oct 27, 2015
  3. XBox One controller causes BSODs. Longstanding and widespread issue with no response from MS. Disappointing.

It's been known for a while that the XBox One controller will cause BSOD's with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error at random, especially if one is using a headset. (in the file xboxgip.sys) It has been reported multiple times by different people, all
    with the same crash and issue, with no response from Microsoft. So, I'm going to post again, and keep posting until they notice.

Here's the minidump: 080316-22984-01.dmp

StrikerTheHedgefox, Oct 27, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Darkyodk,

Welcome to the 10forums.

I have taken a look at the dump files until 25.
    There have been 2 drivers flagged.

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Please check Realtek for driver updates.
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm rtwlanu start end module name fffff801`a0a00000 fffff801`a0dcb000 rtwlanu T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlanu.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys Image name: rtwlanu.sys Timestamp: Thu Oct 01 08:13:28 2015 (560CCF08) CheckSum: 003C040C ImageSize: 003CB000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] AMD Video drivers
    Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD
    Code: 1: kd> lmvm atikmpag start end module name fffff800`57510000 fffff800`575b8000 atikmpag (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys Image name: atikmpag.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 03 21:32:54 2015 (55BFC1E6) CheckSum: 000B443B ImageSize: 000A8000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Old drivers
    Code: usbfilter Wed Aug 29 03:27:12 2012 usbfilter.sys // AMD USB driver amdkmpfd Wed May 22 03:05:52 2013 amdkmpfd.sys // AMD PCI Root Bus[/quote] Check AMD for driver updates.

5. Darkyodk Win User
    Thanks a lot, greatly appreciate the help axe0, I have done all this and will now be trying stuff out to see if I need further assistance, thank you.

Darkyodk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Encountering random game crashes and multiple different BSOD - Similar Threads - Encountering random game

2. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  3. Random Crashing with multiple different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashing with multiple different error codes: I have been having problems with my custom PC for months now. By now, I have replaced every single hardware component besides the CPU and I have reinstalled windows and I still have occasional crashes. I also cannot update as I get Error code: 0x80073712Current system:Windows...
  4. random game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random game crashes and BSOD: Its been about 2 months since my games started randomly crashing to desktop or restarting my pc with bsod. I get different error codes everytime, some of these include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY and many others. There seems...
  5. random game crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random game crashes and BSOD: Its been about 2 months since my games started randomly crashing to desktop or restarting my pc with bsod. I get different error codes everytime, some of these include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_READONLY_MEMORY and many others. There seems...
  6. Random BSOD and games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD and games crashing: Hi! I've been having issues with my PC. Games are frequently crashing and I randomly get BSOD either while playing or just browsing chrome. I've change my motherboard and did a fresh install on a new drive and still getting issues.My PC specs;- ryzen 5 3600- 16gb gskill...
  7. Multiple different BSOD's crashes randomly. How to determine cause?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD's crashes randomly. How to determine cause?: Hello, I recently built a new computer after a long overdue upgrade,I get different blue screens & sometimes random crashes while gaming any gameI've experienced KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, and a few other random ones, i've compiled them all into an...
  8. Random BSODs with multiple different error messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs with multiple different error messages: Hey lovely people, have this problem for quite a while now and can't seem to pinpoint it: My PC works fine for a day or two and then on the second or third day just crashes randomly, sometimes only once, sometimes multiple times after each other until its tuck in a loop of...
  9. Multiple Games crash randomly

Multiple Games crash randomly: Hello dear community My problem is as follows: Everytime I am playing some games the screen turns grey for a few seconds, afterwards it turns black and if I am lucky, i get back into the game like nothing happened. But after a few times the game crashes completely....
  10. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...