Windows 10: Encrypt My All Files

Discus and support Encrypt My All Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All i encrypt some files (Properties ->General ->advanced ) but from that time any file i created it , it become encrypt defalutly , how fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kiani14, Sep 9, 2015.

1. kiani14 Win User

Encrypt My All Files

Hi All
    i encrypt some files (Properties ->General ->advanced ) but from that time any file i created it , it become encrypt defalutly , how fix it?

:)

kiani14, Sep 9, 2015

2. .A2AC files format that encrypt my all data

I work with affected victims daily and take nothing for granted. Most victims have no idea what they are doing when it comes to ransomware. Many are in panic and follow misleading information they read after doing Google searches of scammy malware removal
    sites. When finding decryption tools, they seldom back up encrypted data and perform a test on a few sample files before using them while others will try every tool they come across.

quietman7 - MVP, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Arsalan18 Win User
    .A2AC files format that encrypt my all data

thanks sir

Arsalan18, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Encrypt My All Files

1. Encrypt My All Files - Similar Threads - Encrypt Files

2. method of recovering files - encrypted and have the extension: .JIASIHDVL

in Windows 10 Customization
    method of recovering files - encrypted and have the extension: .JIASIHDVL: how do I recover my all files including video, pdfs ? . these files are now encrypted and have the extension: .JIASIHDVL. Every folder containd a text document of JIASIHDVL-MANUAL which contains the following message ---= GANDCRAB V5.2 =---...
  3. A malware program has encrypted my files into an extention named VDUGWODY and I was...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A malware program has encrypted my files into an extention named VDUGWODY and I was...: I do not know where I picked this up, but some malware program has left a large portion of my laptop encrypted. I will paste the message it has left behind in a txt document. VDUGWODY-MANUAL.txt ---= GANDCRAB V5.2 =--- ***********************UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES...
  4. how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os?

how to recover encrypted files on new windows 10 os?: Hello, I have the following problem: Due to problems with the Windows 1809 Update, I had to completly reinstall my Windows 10. On my old Windows 10 OS, I had some files which I encrypted (right-click on file -> properties -> advanced -> encrypt contents to secure data). I...
  5. How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have...: I had a text file with the following content deposited in every folder. GEFEST RANSOMWARE Your files has been encrypted using RSA2048 algorithm with unique public-key stored on your PC. There is only one way to get your files back: contact with us, pay, and get...
  6. Recommendations For A Portable File Encryption Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommendations For A Portable File Encryption Utility: Many moons ago in the days of Win XP I used a wonderful small tool called dsCrypt to encrypt individual files: DS Software Sadly, the software is no longer maintained and does not work on any version of Windows above XP. Any recommendations for something similar for Win 10?...
  7. Serious problem with files encrypted with EFS, inaccessible after an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Serious problem with files encrypted with EFS, inaccessible after an update: I commented on my problem in the community because in Support they could not give me a solution to the problem and they suggested that I seek advice in this community. Since my previous notebook with all my personal files was stolen, in the new one I created a folder with...
  8. Help Decrypting EFS encrypted files without the backup certificate/private key

Help Decrypting EFS encrypted files without the backup certificate/private key: I had a windows 7 laptop in which I had stored all the photographs EFS encrypted, without really knowing how it helps or otherwise. I stored these important files in an external hard disk. Subsequently, the laptop stopped working and I have trashed it and bought a new laptop...
  9. Files encrypted, can't copy or access them

Files encrypted, can't copy or access them: A few days ago, I started having issues with my PC, apparently needed a fresh install by wiping out my drive and reinstalling windows. I managed to transfer all my files to my hard drive but now I cannot copy them back to the PC or access them, as for some reason they have...
  10. Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files encrypted by (.ACFJKSO extension) ransomware: Dear Team, I am facing an issue with my windows 10 PC that some of my documents are renamed with '.ACFJKSO' extension. If I am trying to rename the file nothing is happening. From these symptoms I realized that it is a Torjan- Ransom like CBT- Locker. Does any one have a...