Windows 10: Encrypt My All Files

Discus and support Encrypt My All Files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All i encrypt some files (Properties ->General ->advanced ) but from that time any file i created it , it become encrypt defalutly , how fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kiani14, Sep 9, 2015.

1. kiani14 Win User

Encrypt My All Files

Hi All
    i encrypt some files (Properties ->General ->advanced ) but from that time any file i created it , it become encrypt defalutly , how fix it?

:)

kiani14, Sep 9, 2015

2. .A2AC files format that encrypt my all data

I work with affected victims daily and take nothing for granted. Most victims have no idea what they are doing when it comes to ransomware. Many are in panic and follow misleading information they read after doing Google searches of scammy malware removal
    sites. When finding decryption tools, they seldom back up encrypted data and perform a test on a few sample files before using them while others will try every tool they come across.

quietman7 - MVP, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Arsalan18 Win User
    .A2AC files format that encrypt my all data

thanks sir

Arsalan18, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

Encrypt My All Files

1. Encrypt My All Files - Similar Threads - Encrypt Files

2. File encryption doesn't seem to be working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File encryption doesn't seem to be working: I have Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to encrypt a file. I select the file, go to Properties, go to Advanced. Encrypt contents to secure data is available, and I check that box. I hit OK, then Apply. I'm prompted to encrypt the parent folder, and I select Yes. Then nothing...
  3. Cannot Access EFS Encrypted Files After Moving a computer from one domain to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Access EFS Encrypted Files After Moving a computer from one domain to another.: I cannot access some EFS encrypted files in Disk D after i moved a machine from one domain to another. Those files could be accessed using the previous domain account. The reason why we joined the machine to a new domain is coz the previous domain is no longer available....
  4. Recover files from encrypted SSD drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover files from encrypted SSD drive?: Hi . Is there any way or trick to recover files from SSD encrypted drive? Encryption from bitlocker on it self , due changing in the bios! So i have super important files in that drive ! Please any help?...
  5. Can't open encrypted Zip Files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open encrypted Zip Files: I get encrypted ZIP files from trusted emails. They download to a Zip Folder, I click on the Folder and it takes me to the File. When I click on the file, to extract it, or use the Extract Icon, I get a error dialogue saying the files can't be created. If I use 7-Zip, I...
  6. BitLocker drive re-encrypted itself, unprompted... is there any way to access these files?

BitLocker drive re-encrypted itself, unprompted... is there any way to access these files?: A user's laptop died on him so I took out his BitLocker encrypted drive and began transferring files. Suddenly, in the middle of the file transfer, I got asked for a BitLocker PIN. The recovery key does not match the user's recovery key in AD. I checked the properties of the...
  7. Unable to get access to files encrypted on Windows 7 computer

Unable to get access to files encrypted on Windows 7 computer: When my computer ran Windows 7, some files were encrypted by mistake. Unfortunately I didn’t know that they were encrypted. Then I took backup of the data, formatted the computer and installed windows 10. Now these files are unusable. How can I get access to them?...
  8. Some files converted to .pfile after encryption with no way to open files.

Some files converted to .pfile after encryption with no way to open files.: Cannot Access Encrypted Files After Successfully Importing Encrypting File System (EFS) Certificate I encrypted a folder and its contents on my Windows 10 system. I then successfully backed-up (export) my EFS certificate to a thumb drive and successfully imported the EFS...
  9. My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for...

My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for...: My all files encrypted to .DOTMAP extention( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..??? any way to get my data back...
  10. Client with rectot file encryption.

Client with rectot file encryption.: some time ago I found the client with the case of the rectot file encrypted and really made it difficult for us with documents that couldn't be opened. Is there a solution for that in the future * Original title: Is Windows Essential strong enough to be an handle viruses ,...