Windows 10: Encrypted Solution

Discus and support Encrypted Solution in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm looking for an encrypted solution to my system. Please... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MinaKepler, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Encrypted Solution

I'm looking for an encrypted solution to my system. Please

:)

MinaKepler, Jan 14, 2019

2. Device Encryption not avaiable

Hello Fraczek,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

• Are you referring to BitLocker Drive Encryption?
    • What preventing you from doing this?
    • Did you get any error message or code while doing this?

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the article

Help protect your files using BitLocker Drive Encryption
    and see if it help you.

Do refer the article
    Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption Step-by-Step Guide
    and check if it help you with the required information.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Encrypted Solution

Encrypting a folder

Hello Bill,

To encrypt a folder in Windows 10 Home, follow these steps:

• Right-click the folder you want to encrypt and click Properties.
    • On the General tab, click Advanced.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attributes, click Encrypt contents to secure data.
    • Click OK then Apply to save the changes.

We're just here if you need further help.

Devlin Sco, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Encrypted Solution

1. Encrypted Solution - Similar Threads - Encrypted Solution

2. Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...: Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution as mentioned in one of the Threads Windows+R , regedit..but it does not work- other users too have mentioned that this solutions does not work. Why does Microsoft make things so...
  3. Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...: Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution as mentioned in one of the Threads Windows+R , regedit..but it does not work- other users too have mentioned that this solutions does not work. Why does Microsoft make things so...
  4. Encrypt Contents to secure data button IS NOT AVAILABLE on WINDOWS 10. I tried a solution...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?: Have a 2TB drive with 1.4TB used, upgraded to windows pro just so I can make use of BitLocker, it's a work drive which should ideally be encrypted. I knew it would take many hours so left it overnight. The following day noticed it was stuck on 40.8%, drive light still...
  6. BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker frozen while encrypting, cannot pause or turn off either. Is there a solution?: Have a 2TB drive with 1.4TB used, upgraded to windows pro just so I can make use of BitLocker, it's a work drive which should ideally be encrypted. I knew it would take many hours so left it overnight. The following day noticed it was stuck on 40.8%, drive light still...
  7. Local File Encryption Software Solution Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Local File Encryption Software Solution Windows 10: Hello: There are hundreds of encryption offerings. I'm trying to limit my choices to a few features. Any suggestions? Here's what I need: 1 I don't want a cloud solution 2 I want to open a local application, drag my un-encrypted files into a container file locally on...
  8. Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.

Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.: I want to encrypt the jpg images and text on a thumb drive to avoid the data falling into wrong hands, a very simple program which I imagine would take each byte in a new version of the file which had been edited, change it via an encryption password to something else...
  9. Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.

in Windows 10 Support
    Encrypting a thumb drive - a simple solution please.: I want to encrypt the jpg images and text on a thumb drive to avoid the data falling into wrong hands, a very simple program which I imagine would take each byte in a new version of the file which had been edited, change it via an encryption password to something else...
  10. Required Solution for Encrypted files

Required Solution for Encrypted files: How can I recover encrypted files Windows 7 presumably caused by a virus. All my files have a .jinek extention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/required-solution-for-encrypted-files/181f23ad-13c3-41c5-942b-00358e4df00f