Windows 10: encryption certrificate

Discus and support encryption certrificate in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello to everyone, Please if you can help me is important because im trying to communicate with you from Friday. We have a professional account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by COVERALL INSURANCE, Mar 24, 2020.

1. encryption certrificate

Hello to everyone,

Please if you can help me is important because im trying to communicate with you from Friday.

We have a professional account microsoft 365.

My issue is that i can send email because my email have an error that is "encryption certrificate":

What can i do for that...

Please help me because i can wo9rk otherwise and my work is still from friday.

Thank you!!!

:)

COVERALL INSURANCE, Mar 24, 2020

2. Device Encryption not avaiable

Hello Fraczek,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

• Are you referring to BitLocker Drive Encryption?
    • What preventing you from doing this?
    • Did you get any error message or code while doing this?

Before you come up with the above information, suggest you to refer the article

Help protect your files using BitLocker Drive Encryption
    and see if it help you.

Do refer the article
    Windows BitLocker Drive Encryption Step-by-Step Guide
    and check if it help you with the required information.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Encryption

Hello Miriam,

For us to be able to isolate your concern why your devices page says it is not encrypted when you've turn on encryption, kindly answer these questions:

• Does this happen before you encrypt the device?
    • Which Windows version currently running on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We will be waiting for update.

Gerald Mal, Mar 24, 2020
  4. encryption certrificate

Encrypting a folder

Hello Bill,

To encrypt a folder in Windows 10 Home, follow these steps:

• Right-click the folder you want to encrypt and click Properties.
    • On the General tab, click Advanced.
    • Under Compress or Encrypt attributes, click Encrypt contents to secure data.
    • Click OK then Apply to save the changes.

We're just here if you need further help.

Devlin Sco, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

encryption certrificate

1. encryption certrificate - Similar Threads - encryption certrificate

2. I have a Dell Laptop and Bitlocker has encrypted the the whole drive without enableing the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a Dell Laptop and Bitlocker has encrypted the the whole drive without enableing the...: Hello Team/Folks I have this Dell Laptop and it has enabled the bitlocker and encrypted the whole drive. And, somehow I managed to install the fresh Win10 on the laptop but, not able to access the other drive as it is not allowing to open the locked drive and there is some...
  3. encryption is greyed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    encryption is greyed: i have a problem the encryption of folder is greyed out I tried the enabling of efs by setting it to automatic i tried enable encryption by command line. i tried enable encryption by registry editor. i use a account as an administrator using windows 10 home single...
  4. How to decrypt encrypted files created in an old windows without certification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to decrypt encrypted files created in an old windows without certification: I had windows 8 in the first place. Then I upgraded it to windows 10. It worked well and I encrypted some of my files. After two years, having had problems with my windows 10, I decided to update it. However, my drivers stopped working. Therefore, I formatted my C Drive and...
  5. None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption?: After I used manage-bde to delete the old Recovery Password and add a new Recovery Password on C:, "Setting >> Update & Security >> Device Encryption" told me that "None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption". There was a Local Disk C: here, but it disappeared...
  6. How to find and enter encryption password to access old file history?

How to find and enter encryption password to access old file history?: Hi, I have a Surface Book 1 running Windows 10 Pro and it wasn't running well so I wiped the drive yesterday and did a fresh install of Windows. I did it using a boot drive since: the built in reset options never worked, sfc always failed to finish and so did dism; all with...
  7. Unable to access EFS-encrypted files on HDD, receive error 0x80071771

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access EFS-encrypted files on HDD, receive error 0x80071771: While troubleshooting O365 OWA with my workplace, I deleted all Root and Personal certificates, which would up including a cert related to encrypting with EFS. I received the error "Error 0x80071771: the specified file could not be decrypted' when I attempted to open several...
  8. My all files encrypted to .OPQZ extension I'm want my files back please help me out for...

My all files encrypted to .OPQZ extension I'm want my files back please help me out for...: My all files encrypted to .DJVUS extension I'm want my files back please help me out for this regards..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-all-files-encrypted-to-opqz-extension-im-want/814bdaca-3d4f-4ec9-9518-ffaf455bdccd
  9. Device Encryption for Dell windows 10

Device Encryption for Dell windows 10: Device Encryption for Dell windows 10 I tried to update my BIOS as suggested by Dell but it kept failing. Here is their reply: We received a support assist request reporting that your computer is unable to update the latest version of System Bios. We regret for the...
  10. v9v96 encryption

v9v96 encryption: Hello everyone! Today I was typing my homework peacefully on word and suddenly my computer restarted on its own! After that I had a black background written on it the following sentence "your files are encrypted with v9v96, follow the instruction" so files names are...