Windows 10: 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

Discus and support 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I have last updated Windows, I am facing a problem which is `End` key getting pressed continuously on it's own. I tried to troubleshoot it by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VermaJr, Sep 29, 2019.

1. VermaJr Win User

'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

Since I have last updated Windows, I am facing a problem which is `End` key getting pressed continuously on it's own. I tried to troubleshoot it by uninstalling the keyboard driver and restarting my computer so that Windows installs it again, but it did not work. Then, I drained my battery and restarted, nothing happened. Then, I ran the Windows' inbuilt troubleshooter for Keyboard, nothing happened. Then, out of frustration, I physically destroyed the `End` key and that key has no physical significance now and the problem still persists. How to fix this?

This causes automatic scrolling of page because `End` key is continuously being pressed and whenever I type, the cursor moves to end of the line after every few seconds. Whenever I try to open any file in a directory, always the last file in that directory opens up. This is very annoying.

:)

VermaJr, Sep 29, 2019
  2. ctrain Win User

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Lumia 640 getting restart automatically after some interval.......

My microsoft lumia 640 getting restart automatically after some interval....have tried resetting but still prolem persist......any suggestion guys???????

KushBhatheja, Sep 29, 2019
  4. 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

My right laptop key (laptops key) was continuously get pressed without my touch..but now it's not responding.

My right laptop key (laptops key) was continuously get pressed without my touch..but now it's not responding.. what is the problem behind this..

Please suggest some thing.

winkigreen, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

1. 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals - Similar Threads - 'End' key getting

2. my keyborad f4 key is automatically press continuously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyborad f4 key is automatically press continuously?: my keyborad f4 key is automatically press continuously? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyborad-f4-key-is-automatically-press/34931383-0adc-4a7f-aafa-1a9256d56e38
  3. my keyborad f4 key is automatically press continuously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keyborad f4 key is automatically press continuously?: my keyborad f4 key is automatically press continuously? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyborad-f4-key-is-automatically-press/34931383-0adc-4a7f-aafa-1a9256d56e38
  4. continuous pressing of keys not working in WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    continuous pressing of keys not working in WIN11: Hi, In win 11 continuous pressing of keys is not working. e.g. when we try to move cursor in excel between 5-10 columns by pressing down arrow keys, it is not moving. is there any solution?...
  5. continuous pressing of keys not working in WIN11

continuous pressing of keys not working in WIN11: Hi, In win 11 continuous pressing of keys is not working. e.g. when we try to move cursor in excel between 5-10 columns by pressing down arrow keys, it is not moving. is there any solution?...
  6. ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held: Hello have been going through every single thread about this without a solution. Basicly a couple times a day since three months back the ALT or CTRL key gets automatically pressed on my laptop, I can see when I click on on screen keyboard that both the CTRL keys are pressed...
  7. ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held

ALT and CTRL key gets automatically pressed held: Hello have been going through every single thread about this without a solution. Basicly a couple times a day since three months back the ALT or CTRL key gets automatically pressed on my laptop, I can see when I click on on screen keyboard that both the CTRL keys are pressed...
  8. Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue": Split from this thread. Hi Nathan, Just had a breakthrough. I used the recommended from Flightsimulator.zendesk.com which was If you are experiencing slow download speed when downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, please do the following: In the Windows search...
  9. Windows logo key getting pressed automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows logo key getting pressed automatically: I am having problem with my new laptop. The windows logo key appears to be stuck. I opened the on screen keyboard and the windows logo key key seems to be getting pressed automatically. Can anyone help me with this problem?...
  10. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically): Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-getting-pressed-automatically-not/35ceec6c-17e3-476a-9fd3-2801d99e1ebd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to debug which key is pressed continuously

2. / key is continuosly being pressed

3. Both my right and down key in windows is continouusly running

4. * is pressed contiously pressed,
  5. down key getting continuosly pressed