Windows 10: 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

Discus and support 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since I have last updated Windows, I am facing a problem which is `End` key getting pressed continuously on it's own. I tried to troubleshoot it by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VermaJr, Sep 29, 2019.

1. VermaJr Win User

'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

Since I have last updated Windows, I am facing a problem which is `End` key getting pressed continuously on it's own. I tried to troubleshoot it by uninstalling the keyboard driver and restarting my computer so that Windows installs it again, but it did not work. Then, I drained my battery and restarted, nothing happened. Then, I ran the Windows' inbuilt troubleshooter for Keyboard, nothing happened. Then, out of frustration, I physically destroyed the `End` key and that key has no physical significance now and the problem still persists. How to fix this?

This causes automatic scrolling of page because `End` key is continuously being pressed and whenever I type, the cursor moves to end of the line after every few seconds. Whenever I try to open any file in a directory, always the last file in that directory opens up. This is very annoying.

:)

VermaJr, Sep 29, 2019
  2. ctrain Win User

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Lumia 640 getting restart automatically after some interval.......

My microsoft lumia 640 getting restart automatically after some interval....have tried resetting but still prolem persist......any suggestion guys???????

KushBhatheja, Sep 29, 2019
  4. 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

My right laptop key (laptops key) was continuously get pressed without my touch..but now it's not responding.

My right laptop key (laptops key) was continuously get pressed without my touch..but now it's not responding.. what is the problem behind this..

Please suggest some thing.

winkigreen, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals

1. 'End' key getting pressed automatically and continuously in short intervals - Similar Threads - 'End' key getting

2. short cut key

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    short cut key: when I click alt+f4 for shutdown, but did not appear shutdown menu. what I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/short-cut-key/a00b022a-b228-4391-a0ab-98a4434b276c
  3. My pc is automatically pressing CTRL key...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc is automatically pressing CTRL key...: Hi; My HP P261ne & Suraface Pro4(without typecover) when i am typing anything that press CTRL! Example: I press "N"; But my HP laptop and my Surface tablet, are press "N" with "CTRL"!! My surface is using original windows 10 v1803 And my HP Laptop is using Windows 10...
  4. Home key getting pressed randomly and mouse getting scrolled automatically

Home key getting pressed randomly and mouse getting scrolled automatically: i have been having an issue where my home key has been being pressed randomly and my mouse has been infinitely scrolling up. These issue both started at the same time about 6 months ago. Ive updated drivers and firmware on both of these, as well as opened them up and cleaned...
  5. Falsec key presses

Falsec key presses: Soc basically whenever i press space it presses c and space at the same time and the same thing happens when i press c. I own a razer ornata chroma keyboard and am operating on windows 10. I had to edit this post but it sort of looks like this when itype. Hic myc namec isc...
  6. Not getting the prompt to end the run while pressing Ctrl + Break key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not getting the prompt to end the run while pressing Ctrl + Break key: Using Win10 (32bit) for the first time a new Dell Optiplex with Dell keyboard. When running a BAT sequence in CMD window, hitting Control Break only pauses the run, not to present a dialog query to operator to end the run, as all previous versions of Windows. Is this a...
  7. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically): Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-getting-pressed-automatically-not/35ceec6c-17e3-476a-9fd3-2801d99e1ebd
  8. Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic screen toggle at fixed interval: Hi, I need help in setting up an automatic toggle of open browser windows at fixed interval(30 sec), like to create a slideshow but of live open browser pages. Is there any tool/feature available in Windows 10 for the same?...
  9. My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...: My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my one time press. Why is it happnihap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-right-arrow-key-not-workingbut-sometimes/deb6e22e-8ce8-453e-be8d-87378a5ded63
  10. Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys

Calculator opening automatically on pressing keys: I don't how but in Windows 10 Pro Calculator is automatically opening on pressing any random key like sometimes on I or L or ; or volume key. So I decided to forcefully uninstall it via PowerShell but now itsi asking "You'll need an app to open calculator" so in short it...