Windows 10: end of flash player in 2021

Discus and support end of flash player in 2021 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is foxit reader a good alternative to use when flash player is finished in 2021 on my windows 10 computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kingboris, Nov 28, 2020.

1. kingboris Win User

end of flash player in 2021

Is foxit reader a good alternative to use when flash player is finished in 2021 on my windows 10 computer

:)

kingboris, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

Source: Ending Firefox support for Flash - Future Releases

Brink, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

Source: Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support - Microsoft Edge Blog

Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player

Brink, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Flash Player

Hi,

One possible cause why your Flash Player was not working is due to a software conflict. To isolate your issue, we'd to know if you've tried accessing the involved sites using another browser. Does the issue still persist?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to download Flash Player and make sure Flash Player settings is turned on:

• If you see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece near the Favorites button, click it, then either
      Allow once or Always allow to allow Flash on the page.
    • If you don't see a Blocked Adobe Flash content puzzle piece but you do not see a note to download flash on the page, click the download link and Edge should enable the puzzle piece so you can follow step 1.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Rose Cal, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

1. end of flash player in 2021 - Similar Threads - end flash player

2. How to install flash player in 2021?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install flash player in 2021?: Yes I know it's security and so on, I know what I'm doing and it's running in a VM that is solely for this purpose. I need to access a website one last time. No sensitive information. I've installed an old version of Windows 10 2004 and download a flash player EXE from...
  3. End of Adobe Flash Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of Adobe Flash Player: Now that Adobe Flash Player has ended I have tried to uninstall it following the instructions on this website. My version of Windows is: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎31/‎05/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  4. flash player end of life

in Browsers and Email
    flash player end of life: HI. I'm a newby looking for win10 info you guys seem to be very helpful. Windows 10 pro 20H2 flash player won't play anymore what can i replace it with? using chrome beta also edge. I am trying to use some of the lessons on Kahn academy and the sound won't play. 171696
  5. Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Request to clarification on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: Hi Team, we noticed there's an update on adobe flash player end of support posted on https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2020/09/04/update-adobe-flash-end-support/. there're some points not clear for us, can you help to clarify? 1. what "disable" means in the below...
  6. Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox ends Adobe Flash Player support on January 26, 2021: On January 26, 2021, Firefox will end support for Adobe Flash, as announced back in 2017. Adobe and other browsers will also end support for Flash in January and we are working together to ensure a smooth transition for all. Firefox version 84 will be the final version to...
  7. Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Adobe Flash Player End of Support: In July 2017, Microsoft, along with Adobe and their industry technology partners, announced that Adobe Flash Player will no longer be supported after December 2020. The decision to end support for Flash Player was made by Adobe due to the diminished usage of the technology...
  8. Flash Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash Player: Sorry if this has been covered before,when visiting some websites the jigsaw icon for Flash player used to have the options "Allow Once" "Always Allow" but now the only option is "Allow Once" is there any way round this to "Always Allow" Flash content on web pages? 119696
  9. flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    flash player: howto reinstall Microsoft embeds Flash Player *Sick 25005
  10. Flash Player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flash Player.: Good Day,has anybody solved either of these problems,on Win 10,First when I try to open greeting cards from Jacquie Lawson,it tells me I need to download Adobe flash,when I try this, Win 10 tells me it is already installed,(between a rock,and a hard place) so I am unable to...