Windows 10: End of service notification

Discus and support End of service notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last night, i got the notification to update due to the version i was using of windows 10 is not being serviced, i updated it, went to log back in, to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cameron_Budworth, Oct 16, 2018.

1. End of service notification

Last night, i got the notification to update due to the version i was using of windows 10 is not being serviced, i updated it, went to log back in, to see how well it was, it took nearly a minute to load up, it then takes a few moments to load the main desktop, so i restored my current version which is faster and simpler to use, but i don't want to update to the new version of windows as it is horrible, is there a way to stop that update from ever happening as i am fine with my version.

:)

Cameron_Budworth, Oct 16, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    KB4091461 End of servicing notification Windows 10 v1507, v1511, v1607

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...07-1511-and-16

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  4. End of service notification

Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

End of service notification

1. End of service notification - Similar Threads - End service notification

2. Windows Update - End of Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update - End of Service: I have a computer equipped with the following O/SWindows 10 Ho,eVersion: 1803Installed on 2018-08-22OS Build 17134.1246I haven't used it for a while and I am trying to run Windows Update, but it says that my Windows version has "reached end of service". I understand that...
  3. Windows Update - End of Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - End of Service: I have a computer equipped with the following O/SWindows 10 Ho,eVersion: 1803Installed on 2018-08-22OS Build 17134.1246I haven't used it for a while and I am trying to run Windows Update, but it says that my Windows version has "reached end of service". I understand that...
  4. windows at the end of service

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows at the end of service: windows at the end of sservice and cant up date no more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-at-the-end-of-service/12a7c128-1d91-4d87-a2ec-f3defe840106
  5. End of service notification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of service notification: Updated to version 10.0.21376 build 21376 on may 10, 2021. Notification on the task bar saying that "Your version of Windows has reached end of service. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported". What does that mean?...
  6. services with ending xxxxxx_a0447

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    services with ending xxxxxx_a0447: Hi; I have just noticed that there are various services in my system that are duplicated with an ending xxx_a0447 Are these services valid? Windows security is not reporting anything though...[ATTACH]...
  7. End of service soon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    End of service soon: I turned my pc on this morning and saw that "your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon..." so I clicked on it and updated it, then restart my PC, and it still says the same message; what do I do? Sorry for the repost, I flaired the post wrong, thank you to...
  8. HELP NOW - end of service notification version 1909

HELP NOW - end of service notification version 1909: Upon updating my laptop to the latest 1909 updates I get a notification saying something about that support to my Windows 10 is soon ending and that I need to download a newer version of Windows 10 to continue recieving support. What is this about? Does this mean I HAVE to...
  9. Services end with bbe_31

Services end with bbe_31: [IMG] So i was just some settings on my Services tab and suddenly i realised most of my services end with bbe_31. This looks really unusual. Im using malwarebytes and windows10 defender only, may a application caused this or could it be a issue? If so how can i fix it?...
  10. KB4091461 End of servicing notification Windows 10 v1507, v1511, v1607

in Windows 10 News
    KB4091461 End of servicing notification Windows 10 v1507, v1511, v1607: End of servicing notification for Windows 10 Versions 1507, 1511, and 1607 - March 19, 2018 Applies to: Windows 10 Version 1511, Windows 10 Version 1607, Windows 10 Enterprise released in July 2015 Summary If you have a device that's running Windows 10 versions 1507,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. end of service notification

2. end of service notifications