Windows 10: End of support

Discus and support End of support in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BorodavochnickKaban, Mar 24, 2022.

1. End of support

I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life?

:)

BorodavochnickKaban, Mar 24, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 24, 2022
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Mar 24, 2022
  4. reidcc Win User

End of support

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

End of support

1. End of support - Similar Threads - End support

2. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  3. End of support for Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End of support for Cortana: While the decision to phase out Cortana may have disappointed some users, it's important to recognize that Microsoft is continually evolving its products to meet the changing needs of its customers. Here are some reasons why bringing back Cortana might still be...
  4. Windows 10 Support End by Microsoft on October 2025

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Support End by Microsoft on October 2025: Will Microsoft officially announce the End of support for Windows 10 after October 2025? What will happen after that if any people can't upgrade what should they do? I'm having Win 10 22H2 & smoothly working, but my laptop can't upgrade to Win 11 due to incompatibility....
  5. Windows 10 Support End by Microsoft on October 2025

Windows 10 Support End by Microsoft on October 2025: Will Microsoft officially announce the End of support for Windows 10 after October 2025? What will happen after that if any people can't upgrade what should they do? I'm having Win 10 22H2 & smoothly working, but my laptop can't upgrade to Win 11 due to incompatibility....
  6. Windows 10 Support End by Microsoft on October 2025

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows10 update after end of support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 update after end of support.: Dear SupportI have two questions about windows10 upgrade,first : if upgrade windows 10 to windows 11 after Oct'25, can update or not?second : if installation windows11, can use license windows10 or not?Thank you for your response.Best regards,MR. Rattasat mungang...
  8. Windows10 update after end of support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 update after end of support.: Dear SupportI have two questions about windows10 upgrade,first : if upgrade windows 10 to windows 11 after Oct'25, can update or not?second : if installation windows11, can use license windows10 or not?Thank you for your response.Best regards,MR. Rattasat mungang...
  9. Windows10 update after end of support.

10. Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 End of support

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 End of support: One of our Applications has dependency on Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 SP1. However Microsoft already retired VC++ 2012 version. Our security vulnerability team reached out asking to remove this version but then it will break our original application system. Can you please...