Windows 10: End Process Microsoft Click to Run

Discus and support End Process Microsoft Click to Run in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i like to ask it is fine to end process microsoft click to run ? I accidently end process MCtR from task manager because they downloading some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikelferdinan, Oct 8, 2016.

1. End Process Microsoft Click to Run

Hey guys i like to ask it is fine to end process microsoft click to run ? I accidently end process MCtR from task manager because they downloading some office updates i believe, which makes my online game lagging. I hope its not broke my microsoft office software because i just end process the update.

:)

mikelferdinan, Oct 8, 2016
  2. IronJimK Win User

Windows 10 - Delivery Optimization hogging bandwidth

I have the same problem!! I did not find a permanent solution except for letting it run and finish what it is doing but if I need a speedy connection I use task manager to end the process tree; in task
    manager right click delivery optimization under process tab and select go to details, then right click highlighted option and click end process tree (note: not end process). This
    usually ends it for good until your next restart.

IronJimK, Oct 8, 2016
  3. IronJimK Win User
    Windows Update and Delivery Optimization burning through data on metered connection

I have the same problem!! I did not find a permanent solution except for letting it run and finish what it is doing but if I need a speedy connection I use task manager to end the process tree; in task manager right click delivery optimization under process
    tab and select go to details, then right click highlighted option and click
    end process tree
    (note: not end process). This usually ends it for good until your next restart.

IronJimK, Oct 8, 2016
  4. shimshom Win User

End Process Microsoft Click to Run

It's OK to end it while playing but don't disable it as your office won't work. Canceling the updates shouldn't break your software

shimshom, Oct 8, 2016
Thema:

End Process Microsoft Click to Run

1. End Process Microsoft Click to Run - Similar Threads - End Process Microsoft

2. Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...: I'm not using Office at these times so what is it doing? Just trying to get rid of processes that aren't needed and I'm wondering why it keeps coming back on there and if I can stop it from doing that....
  3. Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...: I'm not using Office at these times so what is it doing? Just trying to get rid of processes that aren't needed and I'm wondering why it keeps coming back on there and if I can stop it from doing that....
  4. Why does "Microsoft Office Click-to-run" process always pop up again after I end it in task...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. task manager end process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager end process: I want to end antimalware service executable it has windows defender when i say end task it says access is denied and it can't happen. how do i gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-end-process/81d90273-6cff-47b6-8aaa-5c3dfc5a0dba
  6. How to end process tree??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to end process tree??: On my new pc i cant seem to end a process tree in task manager. I can end the process but the " end process tree" option is missing from the right click menu. Annoying Edit: task tree, my b submitted by /u/Chicken_Slam [link] [comments]...
  7. Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally ended all Microsoft Processes, cant login anymore: So I wanted to end any unnecessary processes so as to lessen my memory usage %. I watched this https://youtu.be/Uusm3HGSo60 video and i think i accidentally ended all microsoft processes like it says not to... i was prompted to restart and upon doing so, i was no longer...
  8. Install process just ends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install process just ends: Hi guys, I am trying to install the latest PowerBI on a windows 10 machine. It had a previous version which was playing up so we uninstalled it and wanted to install a clean version. When installing, I open the exe as the admin. i am the admin. I am prompted if I want the...
  9. Microsoft Click To Run - disable

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Click To Run - disable: I've tried searching for an answer but was not sure. I've got Microsoft Click To Run (SxS) running in Task manager. I have Office 2016 on my PC which I got thru HUP via my workplace. My PC is quite old & has only 4G ram. Its pretty slow these days so I was looking to see...
  10. Ended windows explorer process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ended windows explorer process: Hello, i accedentally ended windows explorer not from task manager. My laptop is pretty old and is starting to have slower and worse performance. Windows explorer stopped working and it showed a message to end process. I clicked on end process and everything vanished. Which...