Windows 10: End Task Problem. Task Manager.

Discus and support End Task Problem. Task Manager. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My dad was press the "end task" button and the all of the function (like speakers, search button etc) and opening documents doesn't work anymore. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreeaMihalache, Nov 10, 2018.

1. End Task Problem. Task Manager.

My dad was press the "end task" button and the all of the function (like speakers, search button etc) and opening documents doesn't work anymore.

I tried to search some information about these problem but I don't understand very well what I have to do.

Please help me to solve the problem .

ps: I don't know very well what he did because he did not explain me very well but I tried to evidence the WORST problem . Also, the router (or the internet cable) is not recognized by windows too. I don' t have connectivity to internet on that laptop anymore.

:)

AndreeaMihalache, Nov 10, 2018
  2. infrared Win User

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink End Task Problem. Task Manager. ;)

infrared, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Task Manager "End Task" does not end task.

Hi Glenn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does it show any error message while performing End Task Through
    Task Manager?

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to end the task and check if you’re able to

Safe mode:

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
      Shift key and click on Restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot.
    • Click on Advanced options.
    • Click on Startup Settings.
    • Click on Restart.
    • When your PC starts up, you'll see a light blue screen with the Startup Settings menu. You can now choose an option using your keyboard (number keys or function keys). To start up in Safe Mode, press
      4 or F4. To start up in Safe Mode with networking, press
      5 or F5. To start up in Safe Mode with the Command Prompt, press
      6 or F6. If you change your mind and decide you don't want to boot into Safe Mode after all, hit
      Enter to boot normally.
    Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 10, 2018
  4. tigger Win User

End Task Problem. Task Manager.

task manager???

can someone tell me what is going on with my task manager,please.-

End Task Problem. Task Manager. [​IMG]

tigger, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

End Task Problem. Task Manager.

1. End Task Problem. Task Manager. - Similar Threads - End Task Problem

2. End Task grayed out in task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    End Task grayed out in task manager: Hello! i was trying to terminate a task in Task Manager, but i cant because the "End Task" button was grayed out, and only the "Restart" button when selecting Windows Explorer works, On my standard account, its grayed out, however on the administrator, its not grayed out If...
  3. End Task grayed out in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End Task grayed out in task manager: Hello! i was trying to terminate a task in Task Manager, but i cant because the "End Task" button was grayed out, and only the "Restart" button when selecting Windows Explorer works, On my standard account, its grayed out, however on the administrator, its not grayed out If...
  4. Ended file explorer in task manager..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ended file explorer in task manager..: Howdy! So, recently my computer was being slow and didn't think much of it so I went to task manager and saw there where a million things running with file explorer being one of the big ones. So without thinking about it I right clicked it and ended it.. Well, once I did this...
  5. Ended file explorer in task manager..

Ended file explorer in task manager..: Howdy! So, recently my computer was being slow and didn't think much of it so I went to task manager and saw there where a million things running with file explorer being one of the big ones. So without thinking about it I right clicked it and ended it.. Well, once I did this...
  6. task manager end process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task manager end process: I want to end antimalware service executable it has windows defender when i say end task it says access is denied and it can't happen. how do i gain access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-end-process/81d90273-6cff-47b6-8aaa-5c3dfc5a0dba
  7. End Tasks in Task manager Windows 10

End Tasks in Task manager Windows 10: Why in windows 10 can in not end any task / process using task manager that I would like. For example the Xbox bar. When I try to end the task it tells me that I cannot end the process. In previous versions of windows if I wanted to end a task I could. Now all of the...
  8. What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?

What happens if you end Task Manager's task with Task Manager?: Hello, I'm just kinda curious at what would happen if you end the Task Manager with Task Manager... Would it go into an infinite loop cycle similar to the "what if you deleted the recycle bin" theory of a black hole in your computer? Would it crash the program? Not...
  9. Problem with task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with task manager: I don't know if my PC bad at Math or something wrong with my CPU % usage [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-task-manager/7322ec02-5e12-4d3a-ade2-0619152f0ef5
  10. task manager problem

task manager problem: hello, my problem is that in the task manager, in the process part the percentage of use of the network remains at zero while I use the network. thank you, waiting for your reply...