Windows 10: Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties

Discus and support Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The below article is a lengthy article which outlines Mozilla's financial difficulties. Chose to summarize in excerpt posted. Best understood by a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pericles, Dec 10, 2020.

1. pericles Win User

Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties

The below article is a lengthy article which outlines Mozilla's financial difficulties. Chose to summarize in excerpt posted.

Best understood by a Finance major *Smile, but an informative read for Firefox fans.

Cuts alone of infrastructure and its best developers won't save Mozilla. And, with Firefox's ever-shrinking market share, it won't be able to count on future hundred-million-dollar annual advertising deals to save it. For Mozilla to continue to matter it needs new management and a new strategic plan.

Endangered Firefox: The state of Mozilla | ZDNet

:)

pericles, Dec 10, 2020

2. Mozilla Firefox Turns Five

Firefox deserves more than comments. Keep on the suggestions and forums on Mozilla ppl!

PCpraiser100, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Cannot uninstall Mozilla Firefox in Windows 10.

I went to Control Panel/Uninstall and placed checkmark next to Mozilla Firefox, then clicked Uninstall and nothing happens. The icon is gone from desktop but it still appears in list of Programs. Any suggestions?

CoolKats65, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Basith M Win User

Mozilla Firefox not working

Hi Nancy,

This might have caused due to any settings or compatibility issues.

As a first step, I suggest you to shutdown the computer as you did earlier. After an hour, try restarting the computer and then try to uninstall Mozilla Firefox and then try reinstalling it and check if the issues persists.

If still you are not able to uninstall it, then try contacting Firefox support for further assistance with this issue.

If you are able to uninstall Mozilla Firefox, then try installing the program in compatibility mode and check if it works for you.

Refer to the following Windows 8 article to install program in compatibility mode, the steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

Please reply with the status of the issue so that we can help you in a better way.

Basith M, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Endangered Firefox - Mozilla Financial Difficulties - Similar Threads - Endangered Firefox Mozilla

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Firefox Send and Firefox Notes are being decommissioned by Mozilla

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Send and Firefox Notes are being decommissioned by Mozilla: As Mozilla tightens and refines its product focus in 2020, today we are announcing the end of life for two legacy services that grew out of the Firefox Test Pilot program: Firefox Send and Firefox Notes. Both services are being decommissioned and will no longer be a part of...
  4. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  5. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  6. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  7. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  8. Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Install Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension...
  9. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687