Windows 10: Ended one of two emails for MS account. How to undo before 60 days expire?

Discus and support Ended one of two emails for MS account. How to undo before 60 days expire? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Eliminated one of two emails for access to MS accounts: One Note impacted without warning. How to undo? Promised 60 days before its permanent.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Norman Hovda, May 21, 2020.

1. Ended one of two emails for MS account. How to undo before 60 days expire?

Eliminated one of two emails for access to MS accounts: One Note impacted without warning.

How to undo? Promised 60 days before its permanent.

:)

Norman Hovda, May 21, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 21, 2020
  3. Undo 2 x email accounts added to Outlook accidentally linked together

A couple of days ago I upgraded my HP Pavilion TS15 Laptop OS from the free MS Windows 10 Home version, with a purchased 2013 version of Windows 10 Professional. MS Office 2013 came with the package, and that included the email application, Outlook 2013.

I have four x email accounts - 1 x Outlook.com, I x Gmail and 2 x Hotmail., and after the upgrade decided to add all to Outlook 2013. The Outlook and 1 x Hotmail accounts were set up/added without any problems, including keeping their own folders.

However, at some point while adding 1 x Hotmail and the Gmail accounts, I appear to have accidentally linked the two accounts together. The folders lists that appear under each added account are exactly the same - as though both email accounts have been completely merged together, including the folder lists. In essence, all the folders in the Gmail account have been added to the Hotmail account folders list, and all folders from the Hotmail account have been included and added into the Gmail folders list...

Receiving emails difficulties: If an email comes in addressed to my Gmail account, the exact same email is also delivered to the Hotmail account, and vice versa. Additionally, if I prepare and send an email from one of the accounts - say the Hotmail account, then the same email is also sent from the other linked Gmail account. Everything to do with these two emails is automatically duplicated.

Sending emails difficulties: What is also most frustrating is that any email I send from either of the two rogue accounts, the end result is that the intended recipient gets two identical emails, one from each of the two linked accounts.

I need to somehow un-link the two email accounts from each other, to restore their original individual setup and folders/content lists.

sassofalco, May 21, 2020
  4. Ended one of two emails for MS account. How to undo before 60 days expire?

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Ended one of two emails for MS account. How to undo before 60 days expire?

1. Ended one of two emails for MS account. How to undo before 60 days expire? - Similar Threads - Ended emails account

2. Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days: i removed my email from Outlook App and now i am unable to add it back in. I've tried going to work/school to add the account in and no success. i also tried adding it in the Outlook App by going to File/add new account and it does not work. Any suggestions please?...
  3. Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days: i removed my email from Outlook App and now i am unable to add it back in. I've tried going to work/school to add the account in and no success. i also tried adding it in the Outlook App by going to File/add new account and it does not work. Any suggestions please?...
  4. Adding back in an email account that was removed less than 60 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two MS accounts, one with sign in problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two MS accounts, one with sign in problems.: My best to all.I have had one MS account for a very long time. A couple of weeks ago my computer died almost and I bought a new computer which uses Windows 11. Due to unusual circumstances, I had to initialize it quickly and I made errors when doing so. I set up a new MS...
  6. Two MS accounts, one with sign in problems.

Two MS accounts, one with sign in problems.: My best to all.I have had one MS account for a very long time. A couple of weeks ago my computer died almost and I bought a new computer which uses Windows 11. Due to unusual circumstances, I had to initialize it quickly and I made errors when doing so. I set up a new MS...
  7. two emails one account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two emails one account?: okay so when i created my Microsoft account i used *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then it asked me for a different one i chose *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and theyre both hooked up to the same account i want to remove *** Email address is...
  8. two emails one account?

two emails one account?: okay so when i created my Microsoft account i used *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and then it asked me for a different one i chose *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and theyre both hooked up to the same account i want to remove *** Email address is...
  9. Two Microsoft Accounts, One Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two Microsoft Accounts, One Email: I appear to have two Microsoft Accounts linked to the same email address. One is the account I set up myself using my work email address. The other appears to be an account that my IT Department has set up using my email address. Is there a way to combine these or any...
  10. Two user accounts with one email?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two user accounts with one email?: I have 2 accounts, one admin...and one standard (as recommended by Microsoft) Can I link them both to the same Hotmail (outlook) email? (Standard account used daily...admin account rarely used and there for security I currently have each linked to a different email account...