Windows 10: Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop

Discus and support Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I ended windows explorer in taskmanager and shutdowned my laptop accidentally, when i turn ON my laptop i was shown the login page but when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JagatheeshS, May 11, 2020.

1. Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop

Hi,

I ended windows explorer in taskmanager and shutdowned my laptop accidentally, when i turn ON my laptop i was shown the login page but when i entered my password and clicked enter only welcome page is shown and it keep on loading nothing other than that happens. What should i do to restore my laptop to old condition please give guidence fast. Thank youEnded windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop [​IMG]

:)

JagatheeshS, May 11, 2020

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 11, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, May 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop

1. Ended windows explorer and shutdowned the laptop - Similar Threads - Ended explorer shutdowned

2. High End Pc Shutdowns while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High End Pc Shutdowns while gaming: i have ryzen 9 , Rtx 3080 with 64 gb ram............. Everything like unreal engine , gta 5 runs complete smoothly without any lag, even cinema 4d cinebench did stress test for 1.5 hours and everything went good, still whenever i play hitman 3 , my pc randomly shutdowns...
  3. Laptop shutdown

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop shutdown: Hi... My Asus laptop keep shutting down when i touch it or try to move it. This only happens when its cold or in the winter... And when i put the charger in its perfectly fine I can move it around and touch it. Please help?...
  4. Accidentally ended file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally ended file explorer: Hey so I accidentally ended file explorer and had shut off my laptop. Once I booted it back up I’m presented by a black screen a loading icon and the HP logo. After 5 seconds the HP icon goes away and so does the loading icon. I don’t know what to do, I’ve followed...
  5. Accidentally ended file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally ended file explorer: Hey so I accidentally ended file explorer and had shut off my laptop. Once I booted it back up I’m presented by a black screen a loading icon and the HP logo. After 5 seconds the HP icon goes away and so does the loading icon. I don’t know what to do, I’ve followed...
  6. Ended task Windows explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ended task Windows explorer: I was trying to help with my cpu problems by ending any extra running stuff. I ended up ending windows explorer and I thought turning the PC off and on would fix it. Now all I get is a blue screen saying "recovery""Your pc/device needs to be repaired"....
  7. File explorer end task

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer end task: Hey so i was making a new folder on my file explorer to backup my phone photos because i was gonna factory reset it, but as an unexperienced person like me i end tasked file explorer and my screen became red because i put my theme to red and i opened task manager through ctrl...
  8. NvContainer won't end at shutdown

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NvContainer won't end at shutdown: Anyone else noticed that when you shutdown the PC nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4 is still running. After 2 secs it ends and the PC continues shutting down. Very weird... 168279
  9. Ended windows explorer process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ended windows explorer process: Hello, i accedentally ended windows explorer not from task manager. My laptop is pretty old and is starting to have slower and worse performance. Windows explorer stopped working and it showed a message to end process. I clicked on end process and everything vanished. Which...
  10. End tasked Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    End tasked Windows Explorer: In Windows 10 from task manager, I hit end task for Windows Explorer. My desktop is gone, Alt +4 doesn't being up shut down function. One suggestion was to click on new task in task manager, but I can't find new task. Help please. Thank you...